First time public exposure

Happy Mom

Female
Gold
One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
it,s one of my fav when wife shows some cleavage&lingerie&high heels etc to men in public knowing how much she turns them on and me,it,s a sorrt of control&humiliation over me&them when teasing&flashing men

hi from long island new york i am married and i am bi my husband is not we meet others into exhibitionism same room sex all safe fun my first time i was nude in public was i was seventeen took a walk on a beach near me as i walking i saw more and more nude people mostly men i went back a few times and took my top of then i sat on beach and took it all off soon others would stop and say hi or just being friendly found it exciting and liked watching men get hard lol

Attachments

• 20230510_223042.jpg
    20230510_223042.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 167
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 138
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_2017-06-07-10-16-21 (1).png
    Screenshot_2017-06-07-10-16-21 (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • 20170521_172247.jpg
    20170521_172247.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 141
i have seen this twice in real life.