Recognized

Question for everyone. I recognized a good friend and his wife on here. Should I say anything to him? Don’t wanna embarrass him or anything
How certain are you?

If 60% sure then be careful. Open a conversation and try and make sure.

If you are 100% then you need to message him direct, say "I think we know each other", put a link to the photo of her that you like best and tell him that you like it, and ask him if he likes your wife, and give a link to her best photo.

If he likes her photo, tell him who you are. If he doesn't respond, play it cool.

Reactions: ep46wksp
When I was recognized by a friend of my son on here he let me know slowly and discretely. He contacted me by his user name and then one day while he was over he slipped my user name into the conversation. It’s been a good relationship for both of us ever since.
similar thing happened to me..with a friend of sons.. and yes I am GLAD it did:):)

Attachments

• 3381760-1711737031-756524ff92091b6a515d651594821e52.jpg
    3381760-1711737031-756524ff92091b6a515d651594821e52.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 68
It’s been one of the most fulfilling experiences for me and him. We know it’s not long term but right now, in the moment it’s fantastic.
of course its not a ..long term thing!! NONE ..of my encounters have been either, young guys ..are not that discreet..the info seems to "get out " a little bit. The first one has led to 4 more..so far:):)

Question for everyone. I recognized a good friend and his wife on here. Should I say anything to him? Don’t wanna embarrass him or anything
I would say no unless you want to try to fuck his wife while doing whatever it is they are into. You might get some insight into if you are compatible before and maybe just drop hints that you would be into what they are into without outing him or possibly humiliating him because that could end the friendship which would be regrettable

Reactions: coastalkid