Red Vixen Finally Has Her BBC Bull!

Last night's meeting with D, Red Vixen's new BBC Bull, was amazing!!! Considering we knew him for years and not knowing he was a Bull in the LS, it was amazing the chemistry there was between us all. Have photos and videos to post but have to block his face out as he is married and don't wish to cause him any issues. By the end of the night, our bed sheets needed t o be changed. 5 orgasms and he had her squirting all over! He has free reign to come and fuck her any time he wants she said!
I love Squirters 🌊 :love:

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
The get to get together quite a few times a month. The NRE has not stopped and it's been over a year. they enjoy their play time! Our sex is amazing with or with out the extra lovers. But it is turned up another notch when I follow up and play with her after he has filled her. Nothing more exciting then having sex with your wife and using another's man's cum for lube!
LIke sliding in to hot melted butter isnt it...best feeling ever

The get to get together quite a few times a month. The NRE has not stopped and it's been over a year. they enjoy their play time! Our sex is amazing with or with out the extra lovers. But it is turned up another notch when I follow up and play with her after he has filled her. Nothing more exciting then having sex with your wife and using another's man's cum for lube!
True after my hotwife comes
Home from a hitwife fuck date with a cum filled pussy she insisted that.i fuck.het