Red Vixen Finally Has Her BBC Bull!

Last night's meeting with D, Red Vixen's new BBC Bull, was amazing!!! Considering we knew him for years and not knowing he was a Bull in the LS, it was amazing the chemistry there was between us all. Have photos and videos to post but have to block his face out as he is married and don't wish to cause him any issues. By the end of the night, our bed sheets needed t o be changed. 5 orgasms and he had her squirting all over! He has free reign to come and fuck her any time he wants she said!
Congratulations and many happy returns ;)

Nice to see her soak the sheets! Love it when my wife does that. We have had the experience a couple of times of finding out someone we knew was in the "lifestyle". It added a level of comfort that is simply not there when yout meeting someone new and unknown. The first time it was a former co-worker of hers who was between relationships and lamenting to her about getting some action. She ran it past me and her desire to help him out if he was interested before letting him know she could be had. He jumped at the chance and she added him to her rotation until he got into a relationship. More recently we discovered a former co-worker of mine (who I had my suspicions about) was in as well. When we heard he was newly single I replied to an ad he had posted which led to a great encounter. I loved him getting the chance to enjoy my wife after having spent years lusting over her and not knowing she was a hotwife. The bonus was that he's bi and he got to experience my cock in his mouth and vice versa. Having known him for years in a different way (like your new friend) added a whole different level of excitement to the fun. I hope it works/last for all 3 of you. Having had a few long term fuck freinds I think having that level of trust and comfort with someone can make the whole experience better. Having a friend you can trust your wife with and share the experience of what a great fuck she is and your wife enjoying that as well....Wow!
Proximity and availability are also realities. We have a current fuck buddy who just knocks it out of the park who really enjoy's fucking with us but he is over an hour away so its much harder to be spontaneous. She's told me its just as well he does not live closer as she's happy to spread anytime he wants to fuck her....love it when she's feeling that way. Good luck and enjoy!

Congratulations!
Last night's meeting with D, Red Vixen's new BBC Bull, was amazing!!! Considering we knew him for years and not knowing he was a Bull in the LS, it was amazing the chemistry there was between us all. Have photos and videos to post but have to block his face out as he is married and don't wish to cause him any issues. By the end of the night, our bed sheets needed t o be changed. 5 orgasms and he had her squirting all over! He has free reign to come and fuck her any time he wants she said!

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC