Finally told her advice is welcome

Ja2347

So i posted not too long ago about how my girlfriend was curious about threesomes, and how I wanted to tell her about me wanting to be a cuck.
So I finally told her and she took it very well, she said she would be interested if the right person came along so I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice on finding the right person.
I want her to pick because her being comfortable and feeling safe is my number 1 priority, so any advice is welcome and appreciated, I'm super excited to see where this goes

So i posted not too long ago about how my girlfriend was curious about threesomes, and how I wanted to tell her about me wanting to be a cuck.
So I finally told her and she took it very well, she said she would be interested if the right person came along so I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice on finding the right person.
I want her to pick because her being comfortable and feeling safe is my number 1 priority, so any advice is welcome and appreciated, I'm super excited to see where this goes
Our 1st time was with her ex fuck buddy. Obviously there was a comfort factor there. But I'm sure she set it up with him because I had told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick, and he is 7" soft and almost 11" hard. She actually contacted him to meet us, without my knowledge. I had always thought she was all talk just to turn me on. But it was super hot and he is a regular of ours now, and we are actually pretty good friends

Consider using Ashley Madison, it's a website for married/attached women looking for men to cheat on their husbands/boyfriends with. Men have to pay to use this service but women don't and men also have to pay to send a message and again, women don't so a fictitious name can be used because you're not using a credit card to pay for anything. There's far less of the idiots on there that are just looking for sex chat or photos hounds because the men on this one have to pay. All of the other sites we tried were a real pain with the stupid guys sending messages and asking for things. We decided to go with a couple of them on those sites and they all turned out to be a no-show, just fakes. My wife Cathy met her last four lovers on Ashley Madison along with her current one she's been with for four years and loves him (nope I'm not worried, it's great). You can put a profile on there with her, you post a decent "public" type photo as her main photo, then you can also upload naked photos (pussy or anything you like) for her to share with someone she's been chatting with who she thinks could be someone she'd be interested in having an affair with. Most of these men are married but many are single but to be honest, married is best! Single guys like to tell all of their buddies about their exploits and many of them have been around so much they most likely have some form of STD, and many of them will attempt to interfere in your marriage, even try to take her from you. Married men will treat her like the princess she is and would never tell anyone because they have too much to lose at home if caught. They also are very unlikely to have any type of STD. All of Cathy's previous lovers (except one who was a big mouth, telling everyone about my wife and him) were married and treated her very well. The reason she left her previous lovers is because we moved around a lot because of my work. We're in a place that we'll never be leaving again so she's been with her current lover for much longer than the others and as I mentioned, fallen in love with him even though he's married. This fellow turned out to be even more perfect than we ever expected because he has permission to have a mistress because his wife has medical issues that leaves her unable to have sex and doesn't mind him having sex outside of their marriage, she was even happier to find out that he met a married woman who's husband is ok with her seeing another man (of course that's me lol). Anyway, give the website a try, it worked very well for us, you might be quite happy with it. Good luck, we hope your girlfriend is in the arms of an amazing lover real soon.