Remembering the trip to Desire, Riviera Maya. Anyone else explore a swingers resort?

dennisrouvy

Just a few thoughts about our visit to Desire 9 years ago. We were never really swingers, as I prefer to just watch her.

Wife was reluctant, but I told her I was happy for it to be just a voyeuristic trip.....just to see what it was about. Sun, salt water and being naked and watching others get it on.

After settling in, our first stop was the roof top bar/pool area where you can swim up to the bar.

Stock image (sadly no photos from the trip):

Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 7.01.41 AM.png

After a few cocktails, my wife was loosening up and she got pretty turned on watching a wife who was convinced to lay on the bar and the bartender would offer body shots to those who wanted. I dared her to do a shot off of the woman and she surprisingly agreed. She always said she was curious about being with a woman, but so far it's been only men....as that's what I prefer.
Something like this, but naked (stock photo):
Screenshot 2020-04-22 at 7.14.14 AM.png

After doing the shot off of her stomach, my wife stayed by her side to watch the men continue to do shots on the wife on the bar. I was watching from afar and I could tell she was really getting into watching them doing shots and some were sucking the wife's nipple and one even did a shot near her pussy and and ran his tongue down the top of her pussy lips.

Soon, the group gathered said it was my wife's turn....she protested, but after much cajoling and a thumbs up from me, I was amazed to see her naked body lifted off the stool she was sitting on and deposited on top of the bar.

It was such a turn on to see the husband's doing shots off of her. One husband took a lemon wedge and squeezed it on her nipples so he could suck the juices off her breasts after his tequila shot. I thought she might protest (as we were new to this), but she enjoyed his giving her nipples a good suck. One even managed to run his tongue down her pussy after his shot.

The site of your wife (who at the tie was a DC lobbyist....very conservative most of the time) naked on a bar being watched by dozens is a great turn on.

And this was day one, so I knew it would be a good week......more to follow.