Remembered desires

When I hooked up with my wife, we both had multiple partners in the past, her more than me. our sex life was very active together but always the same. She never had been with anyone kinky so she was really vanilla when it came to sex. We talked about spicing things up, but she didn't know what to do, or was to reserved to contribute ideas. She was old fashioned when it came to sex. So I suggested we try out some toys and sexy outfits for her. She was hesitant at first but agreed to try some sexy outfits, she enjoyed dressing up and doing some role playing, she was starting to loosen up on her outlook on what was acceptable. Next I got her multiple styles of vibrates to try. She did try them but thought they were to intense to enjoy. I then bought her a dildo, it was realistic and large but not huge. When I tried this toy she responded with multiple orgasms and amazement, this she truly enjoyed but she felt bad that she got so much pleasure from a dildo, This was her upbringing coming out. We had several long talks about old taboos and attitudes. She finally started to accept that dildos were perfectly acceptable for adult play. We incorporated the dildo into most of our sex. We used the original dildo for 6 or 7 months when I asked her about if she had a size preference when it came to cock size, she said not really, I asked if she ever had a big cock in the past and she said that she had a few. I said did you like sex with a big cock? She said she didn't remember, but thought she may have. Now I had a hard time believing her, though she may be trying to spare my feelings as I'm just average so I thought I do an experiment, I bough her a John Holmes UR3 realistic dildo and hid it until I felt the time was right to introduce it to her. The night came a few weeks later when she went out to male strip club with co-workers to celebrate an girls engagement (I guess this is acceptable behavior for a group of women!). She was gone around four hours and came home slightly inebriated and horny as hell. I laughed and asked her if she lost her panties and she smiled as said I'm about too! I'm really horny and I want to fuck!!! So we headed to the bed room, as she undressing I get the dildo and put it where I could grab it when I see she's ready for it. she was really hot and worked up before I even kissed her, when I started to go down on her she threw her legs wide open and exposed one very aroused pussy, I grabbed the dildo and lubed it quickly as I went to work on het clit. She was moaning and moving her pelvis around as she became more excited, I rubbed the head of the dildo up and down her pussy, and she says " Oh YES" and started to press hard against it as I was rubbing, I then slowly slid the head in and she really got loud and started yelling Oh Shit, I had about 3-4 inches inserted when she exploded in a huge climax, now she rocking her hips taking the huge cock deeper and pumped her pelvis hard and fast, cuming again, she had a good 9 inches inside her screaming that cock felt GOOD!!! Give it to me, fuck me hard!!, she was fucking that cock with everything she had, cuming multiple times, all the while I kept licking and sucking her clit. She ran out of steam around 30 minutes later. Then I entered her pussy and it was loose, hot, and extremely wet and squishy as it was filled with her cum mixed with lub. It felt fantastic, I loved it, she surprised me by cuming again. I came really fast as I was so worked up from watching her fuck that huge dildo and how amazing her pussy felt. Afterwards when we talked about how my experiment went, she admitted she love having a huge cock inside her, that she had missed that feeling of a full pussy and being stretched out from a really big cock. It was absolutely amazing and she wanted big cock again, she asked just how big was that dildo ? I showed her and her jaw hit the bed, she said no way, there's no way I would have believed that would fit into my pussy! I said you were pretty hot and bothered when you got home, it didn't take much to get you really turned on, I wasn't sure if you could take such a big cock but you did no problem. How big were those old boyfriends? She replied "Big" and yes I did remember fucking them but didn't want to create a problem if you were one of those guys that can't handle knowing that I had big cocks in the past. I said there was no problem, in fact I got super worked up watching you take that huge dildo, I want to keep using on you if you okay with that. She said don't you date stop! I guess she got over her misgivings about dildos. I asked her if she thought about fucking a real cock, A really big cock, she said she's thought about it, why? I told her I've been fantasizing about watching her fuck other well hung men, She said I don't think I'm ready for that yet but I will think about it. She's come a long way from where we started together. I believe our adventures are still progressing as she considers her next step. It took her about 2 years before she agreed to try her first new cock, now she,'s got several bulls to play with, she thanks me eveytime a new cock fucks her for getting het out of her shell and getting her past the old attitudes that held her back

Last edited: