respect for sluts

I love my slutty wife. I love that she has a need to have sex with other men. Whether it's my friends,bulls, her cousin or our neighbors son and his friends.
We love the lifestyle and she lives it.

• Love
Reactions: margo
I'm not sure as to what label we come under lol...
I gave my wife choices on how to live out the lifestyle of 'sharing'.
She prefers to go on a date, then bring the guy home with me in the spare room out of the picture .
She likes to play the role of being single , and to be honest, I prefer it that way, kind of gives her the break from reality that I want for her.
Don't get me wrong, I have watched her getting fucked, and even in the spare room I can hear everything.
So she gets her ' alone time', and I still get to hear other men fucking her hard in our bed.
Occasionally , the other guy is ok to have it recorded , often it turns them on more, and I get to watch my wife with other men over and over again.
I know we are approaching it all from different angles, my wife tries to make it less cheap, less slutty by calling it a date , less dirty by creating a natural connection between her and the other guy , making it somehow not just about fucking him...
I see it as having a slut wife, a wife who spreads her legs for men just hours after meeting them.
She doesn't like the idea of being called a slut, but at 9pm at night, a guy buys her half a lager and a packet of crisps, and not much more than an hour later, she's on her back, legs spread , taking yet another relative strangers cock.
Maybe I can't call her a slut, but she is, and I love it

Society is too judgemental. The term "slut" sadly has a negative connotation as does "whore". Your wife is indeed a slut and I for one say celebrate that. Take away the negative.
When i tell my wife she is a slut, she loves it, she makes me say it.
When she tells me stories of her past she confesses to being a whore and uses that twrm not as a pejorative but as a description of herself and she is not ashamed nor will she allow anyone to shame her.
Embrace her sluttiness, enjoy it, celebrate it.

I'm definitely a slut,hands down I adore fucking and sucking one on one and multiple cocks.YEAH!
And on the other hand I have been a whore too lol when I charge people,I bought hubby a Harley with my money I fucked for ,to me its just a bonus for something I would give away lol.Lynn

Well I appreciate my wife for accepting the lifestyle I urge her to get into. Now she calls the shots. I don't bring men to her anymore, she brings them and tells me what she's about to do. I love that she's become a big whore and I love that she still lets me watch most of the times and let me clean up the mess when I'm there watching.