Risk of sharing her name is hot

I get turned on by the risk of sharing wifes name so guys can look her up, but they'll have seen her nude ass too from photos I send... what if someone knows her? Or meets us out and about? This guy will have seen her nude and she won't know...
PM us with her details, we will look her up, find her facebook page etc. We are in Canada and very discreet so low risk to say the least...

I get turned on by the risk of sharing wifes name so guys can look her up, but they'll have seen her nude ass too from photos I send... what if someone knows her? Or meets us out and about? This guy will have seen her nude and she won't know...
I have already posted on another thread regarding something like this. I am a truck driver and I started posting my exwife by picking up other phones with their Bluetooth switched on. I would then connect to them when it was accepted and send photos. Many would ask who I am and who she is so I would pass on her name. A few started getting in contact with her through social media and when one showed the photo of herself naked in a field she confronted me, I admitted to showing her many thousands of photos I had of her, even the ones of her fucking other guys. At first she was annoyed but she soon got horny at the thought of lots of guys were wanking over her photos and cuming on her. After that we took to leaving photos in men's toilets with her name on the back. Her profile went from strength to strength as did her libido, not that it needed a boost.
With newer tech these days it is much more easier to pass photos on along with names in relative secrecy so try them

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
I already really want it to be made public that my wife can be fucked and I am cuckold. There would be more men in our lives.
But she's afraid of that. :cry: She wants to fuck a lot but to make it clear to everyone that she is a whore, she doesn’t want to. :cry:
DSC00015.jpg
DSC02270.JPGDSC02274.JPGDSC02280.JPGDSC02281.JPG

Reactions: Hedeslag
In ours, this is said to be "every miracle lasts for 3 days." If they recognize her, many will want to fuck him. There will be those who laugh at you, but then it will be of great benefit to you.
Wife (2).jpg

I already really want it to be made public that my wife can be fucked and I am cuckold. There would be more men in our lives.
But she's afraid of that. :cry: She wants to fuck a lot but to make it clear to everyone that she is a whore, she doesn’t want to. :cry:
View attachment 647096
View attachment 647097View attachment 647098View attachment 647099View attachment 647100
As long as she knows she MY whore I don’t care. She should never resist any sexual command. When I tell her it’s time to kneel, she keep her eyes fixed on mine as her knees find the floor.
She submissively allow me to spread her legs as I take up position against her hole. Knowing I am about to cum deep inside her

• Love
Yes sharing my beautiful hotwife’s Lina’s full name first and last so some guys can recognize her maybe guys know of her, guys can look her up online and see her pictures jerk off to her we have her emails posted with all her contact information guys can get a hold of us! There’s been so many cases that my wife has been out shopping in grocery stores in about the neighbourhood and she’s been recognized by many guys on different occasions and for the most part a lot of the guys were very polite to her very respectful they would walk up to her chat with her very discreetly and before you know it because they treated her with the upmost respect she would meet up with them either at their place our place or a motel and they would have a couple hours of good fucking and sucking and most of them became regular locals that would fuck her so it’s an amazing thing to have her Well exposed ! after all we are seeking the same .If guys are on this website seeking beautiful hotwives it’s only fair that they’re able to either jerk off to her pictures and enjoy her or try to chat and get together and fuck her good after all my hotwife is looking for well hung guys all the time! (And I’m sure many of you guys on here also) and there’s a lot of well hung guys that are willing to take care of her beautifully used pussy and ass as I get to watch and then lick her up ALL CLEAN!! It’s amazingly hot! I’ve also had guys message me or if they know or see my wife online and they know me they would tell me that they’ve been enjoying her pictures and how beautiful she is and they would comment that the old one oh have their cocks inside her beautiful fertile pussy that’s a huge turn on for me to have a beautiful hot wife that everybody wants to fuck!
Love Enzo&Lina Fedele.
slutwifelina@hotmail.com

Attachments

• BC16A801-9ADB-4190-BB03-785F799F5483.jpeg
    BC16A801-9ADB-4190-BB03-785F799F5483.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 14
  • C0BAE158-4E08-4C52-A413-B0B3C184D7FA.jpeg
    C0BAE158-4E08-4C52-A413-B0B3C184D7FA.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 3EAFB6FB-CD54-45D2-8027-A777C884E2DD.jpeg
    3EAFB6FB-CD54-45D2-8027-A777C884E2DD.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 30E286A0-8611-4BB3-810E-A8EA059A12A6.jpeg
    30E286A0-8611-4BB3-810E-A8EA059A12A6.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 13
  • 53194F7D-D6FC-47EA-AC40-26E0535DE9B7.jpeg
    53194F7D-D6FC-47EA-AC40-26E0535DE9B7.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Yes sharing my beautiful hotwife’s Lina’s full name first and last so some guys can recognize her maybe guys know of her, guys can look her up online and see her pictures jerk off to her we have her emails posted with all her contact information guys can get a hold of us! There’s been so many cases that my wife has been out shopping in grocery stores in about the neighbourhood and she’s been recognized by many guys on different occasions and for the most part a lot of the guys were very polite to her very respectful they would walk up to her chat with her very discreetly and before you know it because they treated her with the upmost respect she would meet up with them either at their place our place or a motel and they would have a couple hours of good fucking and sucking and most of them became regular locals that would fuck her so it’s an amazing thing to have her Well exposed ! after all we are seeking the same .If guys are on this website seeking beautiful hotwives it’s only fair that they’re able to either jerk off to her pictures and enjoy her or try to chat and get together and fuck her good after all my hotwife is looking for well hung guys all the time! (And I’m sure many of you guys on here also) and there’s a lot of well hung guys that are willing to take care of her beautifully used pussy and ass as I get to watch and then lick her up ALL CLEAN!! It’s amazingly hot! I’ve also had guys message me or if they know or see my wife online and they know me they would tell me that they’ve been enjoying her pictures and how beautiful she is and they would comment that the old one oh have their cocks inside her beautiful fertile pussy that’s a huge turn on for me to have a beautiful hot wife that everybody wants to fuck!
Love Enzo&Lina Fedele.
slutwifelina@hotmail.com
Sounds so damn amazing for you