Same bed sleeping

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
Always had this fantasy. So I have a good friend that's super cocky and arrogant. Talks about how big his dick is as long as I can remember and my wife has heard about it even before we were together. Annoying yeah. We were all in the hot tub one time naked with him and his girl at the time. Nice huge tits. He gets up and there's his dick... my wife I'm sure had seen pictures but never in person. I think it was semi erect from his girl jacking him off under the water. My much smaller dick had been on display that night as well. My wife said wow that really is a nice cock!...super humiliating and I loved it. Anyways my wife has hit on him before and after. He knows how we are and that he has permission and he's wanted to fuck her for years. He always says man I can't do that to you. I tell him just take her back in a bedroom we will act like it never happened. Even though he's an asshole he always say man I can't do that...

True baackstory...here's the fantasy. We all hanging out having drinks. Maybe some party favors that make my wife super horny. We end up fucked up passing out watching a movie in the bedroom in our king bed. My wife in the middle. Facing me...t shirt and thong on for pajamas. Me and my friend in our boxers. I pass out, wake up a while later. I hear my wife moan so quietly. I barely open one eye and see that they are basically spooning both eyes closed. I'm wondering if she's grinding her ass on his dick.

I see his arm moving slightly and she moans a little louder. I pretend to still be sleeping breathing evenly. He keeps rubbing. She is just moaning so lightly. Eventually inhear her gasp. Whisper "Fuck.."

He had pulled her panties aside and started slipping his huge cock inside her.

I keep pretending to sleep while my wife is getting fucked right next to me. She's failing at keeping quiet he's telling her to shut up or I'll wake up.

"I don't care if he does wake up, I lve wanted you for so long" she says to him. Her moans get louder and louder until he's like fuck it and really goes at. I hewr their bodies slapping still pretending to be asleep and finally he cums in her. Gets up leaves the room... goes to the couch.
My wife and I make eye contact now and she asks how long I've been awake and I tell her the whole time. I look down at her pussy and his cum is overflowing and dripping out on her sexy thighs

Attachments

• received_713351593011186.jpeg
    received_713351593011186.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 138
We have a steady guy we see for mfm fun....only do this with him. Most always at our home, usually in our bed. 3 hours of play and he leaves, works for us.
Been to his place twice, overnight once in his bed. Comfy and relaxed at our place. Different at his, not better or worse just different, different smells, different bathroom, different sheets and pillows, all good. The overnight was weird in the morning and I didn't sleep well. We'd fucked her like we always do, he went 3 rounds I went 2. All of us in his king bed, wife in the middle, he nods off first, then wife then me I guess. I wake about 2 am to him on top of her slowly pumping her for what seemed like 30 minutes. She'd let out a quiet grunt with every pump. He finally cummed, rolled off, she whispers to me ... you awake?... I climbed onto her, slid in and she pumped hard against my pumps and semi quietly came after about 2 minutes, I let go right after. No one said anything.
In the morning I woke to her riding him, she often likes to lay on him her legs straight down not straddling or riding if that makes sense. Some good squish, squish sounds....he unloaded, she sees I'm awake. They take a quick shower then I fucked her in the shower. We're relaxing on the bed, she's saying how good her insides felt...her term for getting fucked good...he tells her to get on all fours, he fucked her again. We get dressed and left. Awkward 30 min drive home for sure. She starts talking about how she got up to go ********, she's climbing over him to get back into the middle, he just got on and started...her words. I know she likes our fun WAY more than she let's on.
While we're enjoying sexy fun with him, when we're all 3 together she talks very open about what she wants, what position or guy, how her insides feel, she'll ask us if it's good for us guys. But after he's gone she dosent say much, it's like she's embarrassed or guilty about what we...she...did, but she's SUPER horny for days after.

Always had this fantasy. So I have a good friend that's super cocky and arrogant. Talks about how big his dick is as long as I can remember and my wife has heard about it even before we were together. Annoying yeah. We were all in the hot tub one time naked with him and his girl at the time. Nice huge tits. He gets up and there's his dick... my wife I'm sure had seen pictures but never in person. I think it was semi erect from his girl jacking him off under the water. My much smaller dick had been on display that night as well. My wife said wow that really is a nice cock!...super humiliating and I loved it. Anyways my wife has hit on him before and after. He knows how we are and that he has permission and he's wanted to fuck her for years. He always says man I can't do that to you. I tell him just take her back in a bedroom we will act like it never happened. Even though he's an asshole he always say man I can't do that...

True baackstory...here's the fantasy. We all hanging out having drinks. Maybe some party favors that make my wife super horny. We end up fucked up passing out watching a movie in the bedroom in our king bed. My wife in the middle. Facing me...t shirt and thong on for pajamas. Me and my friend in our boxers. I pass out, wake up a while later. I hear my wife moan so quietly. I barely open one eye and see that they are basically spooning both eyes closed. I'm wondering if she's grinding her ass on his dick.

I see his arm moving slightly and she moans a little louder. I pretend to still be sleeping breathing evenly. He keeps rubbing. She is just moaning so lightly. Eventually inhear her gasp. Whisper "Fuck.."

I keep pretending to sleep while my wife is getting fucked right next to me. She's failing at keeping quiet he's telling her to shut up or I'll wake up.

"I don't care if he does wake up, I lve wanted you for so long" she says to him. Her moans get louder and louder until he's like fuck it and really goes at. I hewr their bodies slapping still pretending to be asleep and finally he cums in her. Gets up leaves the room... goes to the couch.
My wife and I make eye contact now and she asks how long I've been awake and I tell her the whole time. I look down at her pussy and his cum is overflowing and dripping out on her sexy thighs

That is a hot fantasy and one that could easily come to reality. Back years ago when our kids were still home, my wife and I went out one night to a local bar and hangout. They had live bands every weekend and we usually drank too much. One weekend we ran into an old acquaintance and ended up hanging out for the evening. Nothing romantic or sexual, just good music, bourbon, and beer. When the bar shut down getting a cab was nearly impossible, this was long before Uber or rideshare and even smartphones. Hailing a cab from the street at closing time was hit or miss.

We invited the guy to come to our house, since we walked to the bar from home, and told him after the closing time rush he could grab a cab. Once at home my wife showed him the master bath in our room so that he would not wake the kids. After he peed he went to the couch and sat while my wife and I went to bed. I have always slept nude and my wife was in a thin nightgown in bed, this guy came into our room twice within half an hour, after knocking, to use the bathroom since he had consumed a lot of beer. My wife told him to just wait in our room until he was sober enough to walk back up to hail a cab so that he would risk waking the sleeping kids in the house.

I felt him get in the bed on the other side of my wife but my head was spinning and I dozed back off quickly. I woke up sometime later when my wife put her arm over me and hiked her right leg up onto my thigh. I was on my back and she was on her left side facing me. I hear my wife mumble, "Oh my god, it's so big, go slow." I wasn't sure immediately if she was dreaming but I felt the bed moving and my wife moaning in ecstasy. I hear her mumble, "Oh yeah, that feels so good, fuck me with your big cock." I was now awake and aware of what was happening despite it being after 4 in the morning. The bed rocked and moved and my wife was verbal but clearly enjoying herself. I lay still and after about twenty minutes I could hear the unmistakable sounds of the guy cumming and then the motion stopped and almost immediately my wife was snoring softly followed by the guy.

I got up to use the bathroom and once I had the bathroom light on I return to the bed to look closer, this guy does have a very large cock and he is still inside my wife as they both slept. My wife's nightgown and this guy's shirt are both beside her side of the bed and it is obvious the guy had cum inside my wife.

I went back to bed and about an hour later I woke up to my wife softly moaning and the bed rocking again. This time I could hear the sound of her pussy squishing as he thrust in and out of her with all the cum inside her. It takes him about half an hour this time and after I hear him grunting he falls back to sleep.

I woke up around 8 that morning and the guy is in the bathroom while my wife is still sleeping on her side with the sheet and cover on the floor, leaving her fully exposed. The guy asks me for water and then asks if I knew where his boxers and shorts were. I find his boxers and shorts beside the couch in the living room and we could not find his flip-flops. He tells me he has to go and was supposed to be at work earlier that morning and he leaves. I return to bed and my wife and I both sleep until almost eleven.

My wife asks me, "Did we have sex last night, I had the wildest dreams." I told her no and she gets up and goes to the bathroom and returned and tells me, "I think we did have sex last night after we got home, you just don't remember because you were drunk, but you came inside me." I didn't say anything as she put her nightgown back on and pulled on a pair of panties to go get water.

We are in the kitchen and our youngest son comes in and asks if anybody was over last night. My wife says no, why? He says he heard a noise coming from our room and this morning he found an expensive pair of leather flip flops out in the living room along with my underwear and shorts. He says the flip flops don't fit him and are size 13 but the underwear and shorts are gone. He had taken the flip-flops to his room. It was like watching a light bulb turn on from my wife's expression.

Later she told me my jeans and boxers were in the bathroom where I always lay them and she says, "I think I had sex with Frank last night and he came inside me." Frank was an acquaintance and we never did see him again after that night. But he left his flip-flops, as well as leaving my wife's pussy stretched and filled with two large loads of his cum.

That is a hot fantasy and one that could easily come to reality. Back years ago when our kids were still home, my wife and I went out one night to a local bar and hangout. They had live bands every weekend and we usually drank too much. One weekend we ran into an old acquaintance and ended up hanging out for the evening. Nothing romantic or sexual, just good music, bourbon, and beer. When the bar shut down getting a cab was nearly impossible, this was long before Uber or rideshare and even smartphones. Hailing a cab from the street at closing time was hit or miss.

We invited the guy to come to our house, since we walked to the bar from home, and told him after the closing time rush he could grab a cab. Once at home my wife showed him the master bath in our room so that he would not wake the kids. After he peed he went to the couch and sat while my wife and I went to bed. I have always slept nude and my wife was in a thin nightgown in bed, this guy came into our room twice within half an hour, after knocking, to use the bathroom since he had consumed a lot of beer. My wife told him to just wait in our room until he was sober enough to walk back up to hail a cab so that he would risk waking the sleeping kids in the house.

I felt him get in the bed on the other side of my wife but my head was spinning and I dozed back off quickly. I woke up sometime later when my wife put her arm over me and hiked her right leg up onto my thigh. I was on my back and she was on her left side facing me. I hear my wife mumble, "Oh my god, it's so big, go slow." I wasn't sure immediately if she was dreaming but I felt the bed moving and my wife moaning in ecstasy. I hear her mumble, "Oh yeah, that feels so good, fuck me with your big cock." I was now awake and aware of what was happening despite it being after 4 in the morning. The bed rocked and moved and my wife was verbal but clearly enjoying herself. I lay still and after about twenty minutes I could hear the unmistakable sounds of the guy cumming and then the motion stopped and almost immediately my wife was snoring softly followed by the guy.

I got up to use the bathroom and once I had the bathroom light on I return to the bed to look closer, this guy does have a very large cock and he is still inside my wife as they both slept. My wife's nightgown and this guy's shirt are both beside her side of the bed and it is obvious the guy had cum inside my wife.

I went back to bed and about an hour later I woke up to my wife softly moaning and the bed rocking again. This time I could hear the sound of her pussy squishing as he thrust in and out of her with all the cum inside her. It takes him about half an hour this time and after I hear him grunting he falls back to sleep.

I woke up around 8 that morning and the guy is in the bathroom while my wife is still sleeping on her side with the sheet and cover on the floor, leaving her fully exposed. The guy asks me for water and then asks if I knew where his boxers and shorts were. I find his boxers and shorts beside the couch in the living room and we could not find his flip-flops. He tells me he has to go and was supposed to be at work earlier that morning and he leaves. I return to bed and my wife and I both sleep until almost eleven.

My wife asks me, "Did we have sex last night, I had the wildest dreams." I told her no and she gets up and goes to the bathroom and returned and tells me, "I think we did have sex last night after we got home, you just don't remember because you were drunk, but you came inside me." I didn't say anything as she put her nightgown back on and pulled on a pair of panties to go get water.

We are in the kitchen and our youngest son comes in and asks if anybody was over last night. My wife says no, why? He says he heard a noise coming from our room and this morning he found an expensive pair of leather flip flops out in the living room along with my underwear and shorts. He says the flip flops don't fit him and are size 13 but the underwear and shorts are gone. He had taken the flip-flops to his room. It was like watching a light bulb turn on from my wife's expression.

Later she told me my jeans and boxers were in the bathroom where I always lay them and she says, "I think I had sex with Frank last night and he came inside me." Frank was an acquaintance and we never did see him again after that night. But he left his flip-flops, as well as leaving my wife's pussy stretched and filled with two large loads of his cum.
Great story - thanks for sharing

Fantastic story!

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84

Wow that is hot as fuck. Would love for that to happen with my wife. Thanks for sharing.