Good afternoon everyone. We are a normal couple looking for a bull to come fuck both the wife and the cuck and let the cuck clean up the mess. We have done this before but not here in San Antonio. She is beautiful, straight and 41. He is an attractive average military guy in the Army and 36. Also he is locked in chastity if you are into that. Let us know if your interested!!! Have a great day.

Good afternoon everyone. We are a normal couple looking for a bull to come fuck both the wife and the cuck and let the cuck clean up the mess. We have done this before but not here in San Antonio. She is beautiful, straight and 41. He is an attractive average military guy in the Army and 36. Also he is locked in chastity if you are into that. Let us know if your interested!!! Have a great day.
I am interested I sent you a message

Hi I m an independent straight Mature 36 yr old FWB BASED bull and experienced playboy for Ladies and couples. If ur interested so plz Contact me. I m available onlyin India