Sat at work, is this too much cleavage for an receptionist?

You didn't hurt my feelings. Getting hurt feels on a message board would be silly. I can understand your stance on the people you encounter here. Your stance makes sense. In fact, I'm surprised as level-headed as you are on that issue why you can't seem to find the common sense with my original point?

It isn't like I'm trying to say the World is flat. I'm saying, cleavage looks good on an attractive woman and unappealing on an unattractive woman. Pretty basic stuff. Why does that insult your sensibilities?

Thanks for your interest in me and the topic!
...But the moral of the story is you love the attention. Like a child acting up, negative attention is better than no attention at all. Am I right?

Anyway you've bored me enough, hope you enjoyed the attention ;) good luck in life. You'll need it. X

Reactions: Bobbers
It is human to enjoy attention. The attention here for me has by and large been positive with a few exceptions. You are never going to make everyone happy - right?

You clearly like attention as well or, you wouldn't have solicited for comments regarding your plaid enveloped breast and cleavage. Sorry- not sorry for pulling back the curtain and shining the light of reality on breasts and cleavage when all you were looking for was reassurance from this discussion forum of strangers. I'm most certain that at least some of the sites congregation of sycophants found you and had your cup overflowing with fraudulent apple-polishing compliments to ease your pain.

Best of luck with all your future endeavors

You are the stereotypical keyboard warrior, I can see I've upset you and your lack of masculinity shines through.

You try to sound intelligent, maybe you are intelligent or maybe that's all you have. I don't want to be nasty but if you're not indeed a virgin ill be very surprised. Not that there is anything wrong with that. X

Reactions: Bobbers
My eyes are up here, but I don't mind you staring xx
Not to stick up for anyone, especially if they are being rude, but you thought your question was rhetorical because you were showing cleavage. I dont think it is.

I would never insult anyone on here nor is it my intention to do so, but pair of tits in and of itself does not make someone attractive. Does it? I mean I know a lot guys see tits and they drool and thats fine for them. That isnt everybody.

Everybody does not find everybody else attractive. I believe that to be true regardless of how much of anything they are showing.

Your question was - "Is that too much cleavage for a receptionist"? You thought your answer was a slam dunk because it was a pair of big tits.

Not to stick up for anyone, especially if they are being rude, but you thought your question was rhetorical because you were showing cleavage. I dont think it is.

I would never insult anyone on here nor is it my intention to do so, but pair of tits in and of itself does not make someone attractive. Does it? I mean I know a lot guys see tits and they drool and thats fine for them. That isnt everybody.

Everybody does not find everybody else attractive. I believe that to be true regardless of how much of anything they are showing.

Your question was - "Is that too much cleavage for a receptionist"? You thought your answer was a slam dunk because it was a pair of big tits.

It was meant for abit of harmless fun, not to be taken too seriously, like blxx says "if you don't like what you see then move on" it says alot about a person when they continue to write negative comments on quite a number of posts. Especially when they're too afraid to show themselves. After all this forum is just for fun.

Believe me I'm quite aware I'm not everyone's taste, and I'm fine with that, but if someone shows a picture of themselves I wouldn't go out my way to write negative comments. Really what type of person does that? A pretty shitty one if you ask me.

I think it's pretty obvious the title was a bit of fun doesn't take a genius to work that out.

X