Screenshot Pic Challenge!!!.......

Merkaba34

Couple
Apr 24, 2017
I've got a challenge for you all that is fun and enticing at the same time. I stumbled upon it when I was sending my contractor pics of our rental property. I took a screenshot of a pic on my phone and didn't realize there was an ass/thong pic of my wife in it. It was really fn hot.....and completely on accident. Your challenge is to send someone a screenshot on your phone and include a pic of your wife/gf and see if they notice. The pic will look like a normal one in a text until they click on it to expand it. Once they zoom in they will see your little hidden treasure. You won't believe how fn hot it is!!!!!!......oh and post your pic that you send......now go!!!
IMG_5745.PNG

I've got a challenge for you all that is fun and enticing at the same time. I stumbled upon it when I was sending my contractor pics of our rental property. I took a screenshot of a pic on my phone and didn't realize there was an ass/thong pic of my wife in it. It was really fn hot.....and completely on accident. Your challenge is to send someone a screenshot on your phone and include a pic of your wife/gf and see if they notice. The pic will look like a normal one in a text until they click on it to expand it. Once they zoom in they will see your little hidden treasure. You won't believe how fn hot it is!!!!!!......oh and post your pic that you send......now go!!!
View attachment 29361
Hot idea!!!

Reactions: Merkaba34
Ok so I just did it!

I sent a pic to my cousin asking if he's seen the new M5. If he opens the pic to really look at it, he'll see my wife's tits, pussy and ass and that makes me really horny.

Attached is the screen shot I sent him.

Attachments

• IMG_7498.PNG
    IMG_7498.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 792
Ok so I just did it!

I sent a pic to my cousin asking if he's seen the new M5. If he opens the pic to really look at it, he'll see my wife's tits, pussy and ass and that makes me really horny.

Attached is the screen shot I sent him.
That's fn awesome.........what a rush huh?....

Totally!

It's a clever way to get a feeler on who would be in to fuck my wife. Like if he notices the pics, depending on how the following convo goes, I'm going to put the offer out there for him.
My guy is acting like he only got the regular pic......when i know he can see it all because he has an iphone too.......maybe he just wants me to send more????.....

You see, I send a couple screenshots without any wife pics in them and then I send one with a wife pic in it........so i mix it up.....lol.....keeps him guessing lmao

Reactions: Househusband