Screenshot Pic Challenge!!!.......

Thanks Green89 for this idea! Been dying to expose my wife and this inspired me. Went to my wife's work get together. According to my wife, this one co-worker is always creeping on her/touching too much. At one point I showed him a pic of "my favorite beer", pretending not to notice my naked wife's pic is showing too. Dude totally perved out on it. He was like, "oh....uh....let me see" and literally took the phone out of my hand and looked at the "beer" for way too long. Then was staring at my wife the rest of the night.

Thanks Green89 for this idea! Been dying to expose my wife and this inspired me. Went to my wife's work get together. According to my wife, this one co-worker is always creeping on her/touching too much. At one point I showed him a pic of "my favorite beer", pretending not to notice my naked wife's pic is showing too. Dude totally perved out on it. He was like, "oh....uh....let me see" and literally took the phone out of my hand and looked at the "beer" for way too long. Then was staring at my wife the rest of the night.
Lmao.......

That's awesome but I can't take the credit for this idea it was all Merkaba34s idea . But I also love the idea .

Reactions: Merkaba34
That's awesome but I can't take the credit for this idea it was all Merkaba34s idea . But I also love the idea .
Thanks man......I just stumbled on to it honestly, but it is AMAZING!!!!!!.......Anyone else come up with some interesting ideas to show off our hot wives/gfs, share them so we can try them too!!!

You need to share that pic!!!!!

Reactions: Green89
Oh I have figured out another way to show off my wife.......everyday!!!!!.....Our bedroom windows face the street and each morning after she gets out of the shower, she gets dressed with the lights on in front of them. I have adjusted the mini-blinds at an angle so that from the inside you can't really tell, but from the outside (and it being dark outside) you can see right in at her. Numerous cars ride by the house every morning and I'm positive they can all see me wife completely nude, then putting on her bra/thongs......every single day!!!.....I just lay back in bed and enjoy the show and wonder hiw many guys riding by are doing the same!....

Oh I have figured out another way to show off my wife.......everyday!!!!!.....Our bedroom windows face the street and each morning after she gets out of the shower, she gets dressed with the lights on in front of them. I have adjusted the mini-blinds at an angle so that from the inside you can't really tell, but from the outside (and it being dark outside) you can see right in at her. Numerous cars ride by the house every morning and I'm positive they can all see me wife completely nude, then putting on her bra/thongs......every single day!!!.....I just lay back in bed and enjoy the show and wonder hiw many guys riding by are doing the same!....

I love going to nude beaches with my wife. Love seeing the attention that she gets.

Haha! So I just got a text from my wife about that co-worker and I HAD to jump on and share! No joke, about an hour ago she texts "I shouldn't have worn that dress Saturday. So annoying. [name] has been buggin me all morning and staring non-stop" I just want to let her know it's not what she wore. It's because he's now seen those beautiful tits of yours!

Haha! So I just got a text from my wife about that co-worker and I HAD to jump on and share! No joke, about an hour ago she texts "I shouldn't have worn that dress Saturday. So annoying. [name] has been buggin me all morning and staring non-stop" I just want to let her know it's not what she wore. It's because he's now seen those beautiful tits of yours!
Really nice ...

You need to share that pic!!!!!
I have to admit, when I first typed this post I attached a screenshot of what I showed the co-worker. Then I chickened out and removed it before posting. Really want to share, but still a little weary of posting. Let me see I can muster the balls to actually show you all. After all, it was this awesome forum that gave me the idea!

I have to admit, when I first typed this post I attached a screenshot of what I showed the co-worker. Then I chickened out and removed it before posting. Really want to share, but still a little weary of posting. Let me see I can muster the balls to actually show you all. After all, it was this awesome forum that gave me the idea!
If your hesitate , crop the pic so it doesn't reviel anything someone would recognize.. no face and things .. alot of people on here do that , hell I'm one of them .. but would love to see her

Awesome , absolutely beautiful , love to take her for a day or two .. sexy pose .. your a lucky man that to see that naked every night ...

Man, if I could, I would talk her into letting you violate her in every way possible. Would turn me on. Had her oiled up after these pics and I know I violated her in all kinds of ways. Would be even hotter to share with someone else