Seduce my wife upstate NY

My wife and I have experimented with cuckolding before and she is on board. I have gotten several videos from her, however I think it would be a bit more thrilling if it was less planned and she was seduced, as in I "don't know" it's happening beforehand. If there's a bull that's willing to try, and if successful, record some good videos for me, in upstate NY specifically near Watertown NY, hit me up. View attachment 1354520
Hey! I'm living in London and I'm addiction to fuck hard and deep all holes of the women with Big Ass in front of your cuckold husband. Text me 07572 176755

My wife and I have experimented with cuckolding before and she is on board. I have gotten several videos from her, however I think it would be a bit more thrilling if it was less planned and she was seduced, as in I "don't know" it's happening beforehand. If there's a bull that's willing to try, and if successful, record some good videos for me, in upstate NY specifically near Watertown NY, hit me up. View attachment 1354520
Want to have some hung fun

What a very sexy wife! I used to be stationed at fort drum in the early 90's. I live about 6 hours south of there now but willing to discuss, if you're interested.

Reactions: toolman2c
Get in touch with me ...I'll surprise her...

Damn, that's a hot ass! She is sexy as fuck.. I would love to make her cum hard!