Seeking advice from cuckold couples.

Hotwife_Maisie

Female
Gold member
Oct 1, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi all, & thank you for reading,

I have recently decided to come out to family & friends that hubby is cuckold.
I have believed for sometime that we should tell everyone the truth. Hubby is unsure, but will do as told.
I'm asking for advice & suggestions. Has anyone else taken this step.
We're UK based btw.
Huge thanks,

Maisie xx

He loves it has been very private about it going slowly getting my wife use to it. We dont see him in the winter months so waiting for spring'

Humiliation is a factor. We may just come out to friends.
Coming out to your friends is different than coming out to your family.

My wife and I have come out to our friends, but not our family. However, we think our family does suspect we are swingers, or something of that type. My wife went home for a visit, recently, and out of the blue, her sister made a comment about swinging and how disgusting she thinks it is, lol.

Her sister is quite the Bible thumper, so we would never expect her to understand. It's amazing how different two sisters can be.

My wife and I have decided not to bring it up with our families. It's kinda fun to keep them guessing and know they suspect. However, if one of our family members confronts us about it, we have decided to be honest.

I understand the humiliation factor. I get immense arousal knowing that my wife's girlfriends know her bf has a much bigger dick than me and that she has way more sex with her bf, than she does with me.

Last edited:
Coming out to friends - Male friends might want a piece of the action and female friends can have 2 possible reactions. One will be to avoid you and ask their husbands to stay away too or they might want to join you.

With family, its never that simple.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Hi all, & thank you for reading,

I have recently decided to come out to family & friends that hubby is cuckold.
I have believed for sometime that we should tell everyone the truth. Hubby is unsure, but will do as told.
I'm asking for advice & suggestions. Has anyone else taken this step.
We're UK based btw.
Huge thanks,

Maisie xx
Coming out sounds exciting, but people are evil and because of that a cucky will have to endure a lot of humiliation. However, it would be practical for everyone to know that a wife can be fucked because she could get more men for herself. I'm afraid to tell others. Even my wife’s lovers know she’s a cheater. When I meet somewhere and talk to them, I see in their eyes that they feel sorry for me and think they are superior. Nonetheless, it would be exciting if everyone knew my wife was a hotwife!
44407537.jpg

BAD IDEA!! Just leave your sex life out of your family situation. You've been involved long enough that you've normalized this in your mind, as we all tend to do. Unfortunately the majority of people believe this to be an awful situation and it may come back on you for being an "unfaithful slut" to the family. That could cost you something way more important than your sexual fetish pleasures, it could cost you what's important in life, you family. Just leave it alone.

Mrs Hotwife

Edit There's nothing wrong with being an unfaithful slut wife to your husband, believe me I know. Just keep it away from your family.
That's good advice - I agree