Seeking male, over 30, for flirt/chat/photo swap - no strings attached

We’re looking for a guy who is up for a little
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 16
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx
That is a MOUTH WATERING BODY!!!!!!!LOVE TO LICK IT!!

Reactions: AB2017
My name is Russ, how are you doing? I'm new to this too! It is a little difficult to get started! I am a little excited though! Let's talk and see where it takes you! Have a goodnight!

lets chat on amitease5@gmail.com hangout

HMU

Attachments

• 20181207_144319.jpg
    20181207_144319.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: hardwetcouple
32 white male i can help

I'm pretty new to cyber kink as well. I would be honored to receive anything from you. For you just to receive and enjoy what I send would be awesome. Im a vouyer and ab exhibitionist.

Attachments

• 824.png
    824.png
    520 KB · Views: 7
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message.

Would love to chat.

Hi single 40 year old professional would love to chat and swap pics. I’m discreet. Xx what’s app?

Reactions: Single Seeking
Hey 40yr old sexican gangster looking to join a couple who want to mfm am also married so if we could mfm my wife we would love the idea she is bi he isnt bi but wont back down from a request at playing with anyone or anything!im down to chat and trade where would yall like to recieve pics?