Seems her a recent conversation and her friend my push her further into the lifestyle

I've been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no kids and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the kids and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 1352210
Whew - - she will have a steady stream of cock with a body like that to attract new boyfriends, Im sure her friend will be a big help.

I've been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no kids and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the kids and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 1352210
Wow your wife looking so Hot beautiful and sexy. Everybody (Me too) wants fuck her .I think she is curious about cuckold session or maybe she want fuck by another one without you.

So as of now, the only thing I know is that a young black guy was all over her all night and kept it up in her ear what he could do for her, make her his queen, forget her husband, etc. She told me this the next morning as we were put for breakfast and my cock grew in my pants. She was in noway being quiet either. I then heard her later on the phone talking how she kept going back to him, but that's all I could hear.