Seems her a recent conversation and her friend my push her further into the lifestyle

So lots has happened in the past few weeks. She went out on two girls nights, one they ended up at a female strip club and the other was at a local country bar the hosted a bunch of male strippers. Remember she has only taken my cock via intercourse once in two months. I can fuck her with a dildo, finger her, or eat her pussy. All while jerking off. So when She came home from the female strip club she didn't tell me much and said some guy kept giving her dollars for the strippers. She went to bed because she said she was super tired. One of her friend she went with said my wife had a real good time.
Fast forward a week and the male strippers. Again my wife returns home lasted with her friend and they both are laughing and showing each other pics. I asked to see them and they said better not. Friday night my wife and I had date night and the topic came up of whyni get turned on by men hitting on her and my fantasies. She never really knew what cuckolding was or what it was about or why I would want to share her. So we began to talk and I spilled the beans that I want more then a MMF. I want to watch her have sex with another man while I jerk off. She seemed confused but then the questions came. I said it turns me on due to jealousy, loss of control, and my beta personality which I then explained that. She was all into the conversation. She was asking me every part, and I answered everything. She still didn't seem to understand. Then I said the man never takes another lover, it's just you that has the fun. Well think that did it. Her smile got real big. My cock was hard. She then told me about the male strippers hitting her and how one wanted to take her home. I almost in my pants. She then wanted to get in the back seat of our yukon, she said she's horny and wanted to tell me more. She's stroking my hard cock and I'm fingerings her wet pussy as she tells me again in detail about this BBC stripper who whispered in her ear she I'd the perfect Barbie for black men. He wanted to have a taste. As she said that she moved and so did I. Then she told me this other stripper a Latino with dreds got I. A picture with her and her friends and other strippers and he bent her over and she felt his hard cock. I was trying to hold back. It went like that with her cumming over and over talking about each stripper that touched her or wanted to fuck her. Then I exploded when she told me she had one of their cards.we are close to sharing her for real. Back to man at the female strip club, tyrns out he was the owner and kept telling her how beautiful she was. How perfect her body was. He asked we to do a dance for the club on stage but she wouldn't. He also bought her a private room Lap dance with his top girl and proceeded to watch the sexy girl try and seduce my wife as my wife ran her her hands up and down the strippers tits, ass and pussy. She could see his cock was hard. As she told me this she came for a forth tine on my hand and I a shot a second load on her hand.
Congratulations!! You are one step closer to your goal!!! Lucky guy! And lucky guy who Will fuck your wife's hot body!

So tonight might be an amazing night. Lissa invited my wife tonight to a costume party(no hubby's allowed) at our local bar. This bar is known as a hook up for Married white ladies. If you all remember, or need to read the stories above, Lissa is my wifes friend who is cuckolding her husband. I haven't seen my wife's outfit yet, and my cock is hard I'm anticipation. My wife is making me drive her to the bar! I'll keep u posted and try for pics! Dm for KIK handle to keep me company tonight.

So tonight might be an amazing night. Lissa invited my wife tonight to a costume party(no hubby's allowed) at our local bar. This bar is known as a hook up for Married white ladies. If you all remember, or need to read the stories above, Lissa is my wifes friend who is cuckolding her husband. I haven't seen my wife's outfit yet, and my cock is hard I'm anticipation. My wife is making me drive her to the bar! I'll keep u posted and try for pics! Dm for KIK handle to keep me company tonight.
Costume party at a bar and no husbands are allowed? Does that mean no MEN? How would anyone know if you drive around for 10 minutes and then come back and take a table in some corner? Sounds like she has a date and is using Lisa as an alibi. MY question to you to consider, Is She cheating or is she your Hotwife? Why is she not including you in the game. You dont have to be there or be with her for her to include you.. her simply telling you she is going out to find a dick, or she is meeting someone, anything that says she has more than a girls night planned?

I would drop her off and then I would sneak in and watch her...

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
Costume party at a bar and no husbands are allowed? Does that mean no MEN? How would anyone know if you drive around for 10 minutes and then come back and take a table in some corner? Sounds like she has a date and is using Lisa as an alibi. MY question to you to consider, Is She cheating or is she your Hotwife? Why is she not including you in the game. You dont have to be there or be with her for her to include you.. her simply telling you she is going out to find a dick, or she is meeting someone, anything that says she has more than a girls night planned?

I would drop her off and then I would sneak in and watch her...
What your not getting is this has been building up for awhile. She now knows I want to hear about every man that she dances, flirts or touches. She doesn't have to announce it to me.

What your not getting is this has been building up for awhile. She now knows I want to hear about every man that she dances, flirts or touches. She doesn't have to announce it to me.
Yes, I am lost in what is going on. One hand I read you want you wife to cuck you. On the other hand, she is doing all this stuff with Lisa behind your back. Gets confusing, but I know that you are taking baby steps. But is she really being a Hotwife or is she thinking this is a free cheat hallpass?

She didn't let you see what she was wear4 snd you know how intense LISSA is have a talk with your wife if she wants to plY Nd you want her too .Tell her you acce ot but total communication is a must myvwife is a hotwife but it only works with total honesty between us .Feel free to ask me any4 Bob

She didn't let you see what she was wear4 snd you know how intense LISSA is have a talk with your wife if she wants to plY Nd you want her too .Tell her you acce ot but total communication is a must myvwife is a hotwife but it only works with total honesty between us .Feel free to ask me any4 Bob
I meant I didn't see what she was wearing cause I wasn't Home. I finally saw it. Amazing.