Seems her a recent conversation and her friend my push her further into the lifestyle

Hummmm. I'm not skeptical but that is suspicious. Usually anklets are given after The first cuckolding
My wife owns multiple anklets yet she's never been a Hotwife, (although I'm working on it). I'm not doubting your experience but whenever someone comes up with "rules" for things like this, I'm sceptical that this is a widely acknowledged "rule". It may be usual among your group of friends, but I've never read anything about there being a list of rules.
From everything I've read, an anklet is an outward sign of availability in the community. It can be adorned with certain symbols or just be a plain anklet. It's a conversation starter for people who have some knowledge of the lifestyle. A man may approach a woman wearing one and think he knows what it means, but if a few discreet questions indicate that she doesn't know the significance of it, then the subject can be safely dropped without embarrassment for either party.
If your understanding differs, I have no problem with that. To each his own.

By far one of the best I've seen. Only way for it have been better was if she offered to lend her 9" lover to her friend.

Tell me about it… as the “Will” mentioned as the 5” quick cummer I would love to see my Asian wife’s pussy hammered by that big 9” cock. I know my 5” is an underperformer (even for an Asian woman) and would love to see her properly serviced.

I've been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no kids and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the kids and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 1352210
Living the dream. Be grateful and also do the dishws while she has fun around. She is your Queen and she deserves it.

Cuckwannabe sounds like Lissa has been quite an influence on her be open snd tslk..hopefully she will.br a true hoteife give you pleasure and you both gey well fucked
Cuckwannabe sounds like Lissa has been quite an influence on her be open snd tslk..hopefully she will.br a true hoteife give you pleasure and you both gey well fucked
Cick wannabe if shes not giving youbsny pussy maybe she id setting you up.to.be caged and getting ready to.fuck.other men with Lissa help Whenu hotwife goes.out to.fuck.im.caged a dsy before and sometimes a day after so.i.get no realase for 4,/6 days Temp.chasity can be very rewarding your fenied but reclaiming sex is awesome My hotwife has be fuckimg othet men sbout every 4/5 weeks feel.free to ask.me anything yiu can.Pm.ne if you want we both agred she could never go.back.to.a one cock. Man

I was snooping on my wife's phone and found this one... hoping it leads to something more! The woman my wife is chatting with is a little heavy and not that attractive but I would gladly swap with them to see my Asian wife try to take 9"!

View attachment 1518188

So since posting the above 6 weeks ago, my Asian wife has been taking weekly walks with her friend every Friday. While I don't know exactly what they talk about, it's definitely sex-related, as she comes home soaking wet and horny and we have some of the best sex of our marriage, with her cumming like a faucet while I eat her, and then again when she mounts me and rides me. I can't hold out for more than a minute or two when she is like this and quickly flood her vagina with cum, sometimes before she even finishes. I suspect of course that her friend has been giving her more details about Franco and his huge cock and what they do together, which my wife then of course is fantasizing about as she uses my significantly smaller tool to get herself off. She'll be home in a few hours and cant wait. I aim to ask her more details later ... who knows where this may lead...