Seems her a recent conversation and her friend my push her further into the lifestyle

I've been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no kids and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the kids and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 1352210
Lissa is the key to talk your wife into trying a lover. If you encourage her to talk more to Lissa it will be creampie dinners for you often. BTW she looks delicious.

I've been working on my wife for years. Bringing it up here and there. She fluffs it off occasionally. Sometimes she cums hard when I fuck her with her dildo and jerk off while she cums saying that "he's" fucking her good. We make love around once a month. Half the time she would rather I use her toy then me. Over this past weekend I took her away to the beach just us, no kids and we talked about her friend Lissa. She told me Lissa sleeps with other men and makes her husband do all the dishes and takes care of the kids and that Lissa just has fun and fucks whoever she wants. I explained that that is cuckolding. She asked if that is what I wanted. I responding that I do. I want to share her, and then reclaim her with his cum in her. She just stared at me. Still not clear she asked the usual questions, do you get to fuck other girls? Why am I slut to you? Etc. I explained I'm so proud of her and that she deserves the best lovers she can have. We were driving while we talked and I was getting very hard. She saw my bulge and was shocked how turned on I was. I looked at her and said I won't last 1 minute thinking about you with another man. She said you really want me to fuck so.eone while you watch, I said yes baby, she rubbed my shorts and I almost came when she said "ill talk to Lissa more about it." Not sure I believe her but she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock for about 30 secs til I came. I'll keep u posted. Below a pic from our trip. View attachment 1352210
Dud she talk to Lissa ? Are the two.of you going try to get into the lifestyle it has been 4 years for myself and my wife .It has been very rewarding for ud

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
That is a hot story. Your wife is definitely going to do it. "sex once a month?" I don't get that with a wife as hot as yours

She will be a great hotwife. Her friend is a big help.

She's probably texted her already. Having a bestie already doing this means you'll probably be cucked sooner than later. Check her texts!
A wonan havng a close girlfriend that enjoys being with other men outside of her marriage is a get way to get into the lifestyle as her girlfriend can help her decide what and what no to do. That way you bith will be able to learn how to have a great hotwife lifestyle . This way she will.have some intanse fuckig outside of ger marriage and you will.have some great sex when she returns home to you

A wonan havng a close girlfriend that enjoys being with other men outside of her marriage is a get way to get into the lifestyle as her girlfriend can help her decide what and what no to do. That way you bith will be able to learn how to have a great hotwife lifestyle . This way she will.have some intanse fuckig outside of ger marriage and you will.have some great sex when she returns home to you
She deserves amazing sex. I will worship her body when she returns

This is so freaking hot!
Some things for you to think about.
Who brought up the topic? Were you talking to her about cucking when she brought up Lissa's situation?
Did you know or suspect about Lissa's lifestyle?
When you go back over the conversation in your head, did it seem like she steered the conversation towards Lissa just to bring up the topic?
If she did, she may have progressed farther than you think. She may be talking to Lissa about this already. Lissa may have told her some questions to ask you to gauge your reaction. Lissa may have plans for her, like someone to set her up with or "parties" she may want to bring her to.
She may have had in depth/detailed conversations with Lissa already. I'll bet when she does talk with Lissa, it's just a done deal that they've already planned a date or situation for your wife and she just wants your confirmation that you want this.
I'm incredibly happy for you. I wish my wife had a "wingman" like Lissa to jumpstart her into this lifestyle.

This is so freaking hot!
Who brought up the topic? Were you talking to her about cucking when she brought up Lissa's situation?
When you go back over the conversation in your head, did it seem like she steered the conversation towards Lissa just to bring up the topic?
If she did, she may have progressed farther than you think. She may be talking to Lissa about this already. Lissa may have told her some questions to ask you to gauge your reaction. Lissa may have plans for her, like someone to set her up with or "parties" she may want to bring her to.
She may have had in depth/detailed conversations with Lissa already. I'll bet when she does talk with Lissa, it's just a done deal that they've already planned a date or situation for your wife and she just wants your confirmation that you want this.
I'm incredibly happy for you. I wish my wife had a "wingman" like Lissa to jumpstart her into this lifestyle.
If you really want this encourage her to spend more time with LISSA shopping going out to lunch .Have LISSA introduce her to one of LISSA's guys by accident at lunch .so the 3 of them start chatting . LISSA has one of her guys bring one of his freinds to meet for lunch.Your wife doesnt know about meeting anyone. IF the chemistry is right you wife will soon become a hotwife she will feel safe if they dou le date before you know it your wife will be getting FUCKED on a regular basis and you both will be happy feel free ro ask me anything or Pm if you want

This is so freaking hot!
She asked me out of the blue in our friends group who do I think would make it. I mentioned I was worried about Lissa and Jimmy. She said well I know Lissa sleeps around, men and women. I asked if Jummy knew, she said he seems to. I explained that is a cuckold relationship. She acted as though she didn't know the term so I explained it. A few months back my wife, Lisa, and another friend went to a bunch of local bars. My wife brought up this night and said Lissa pointed out a few of the black guys she slept with were there. By this point I was rock hard as she told me all this.