Separated, but living together with hotwife

cuck3

Male
Sep 4, 2022
Hi All!

Currently I share apartment with my wife. We separated on very good terms a month ago.
We both still love each other as best friends and have a beautiful 4 year old child together.
We are both 32 years old. I am a computer nerd and she is 10/10 trophy wife (recently got boobs and nose done to improve herself even further)

A little background:

We know each other for 25 years, since we went to same school and got together shortly after I went to college.
We got married after 1 year of dating. She is is the only girl I had sex with ever.

We were both very poor, but then got rich over the years and brought our dream apartment a year ago.

I developed cuckold fantasies about two years in our marriage, since I noticed very bad performance on my part.
We tried femdom last year and she liked it a lot, but somehow due to stress it fell apart.

I always tried convincing her to cuckold me, but she said she has a mental block. She is too loyal to do that.
We tried being in open relationship an she still could date others.

Then few months ago random black guy got in her DMs and she started developing feelings to him. He live far away, but are planning to meet up very soon.
He is very dominant alpha male with 9 inch cock, mine is 5 inch and I am bad at dominating.
A dream scenario for cuckold right?

Nope, she said only way she can consider having sex with another if we are separated and would not have sex in any way.
Yea, so we both went through a week long depression.
Living together works for now, because we have our own space within huge apartment. A child does not suspect anything.

Since the separation I have mixed feelings:
On one hand I am totally free rich young man who could find new dates and be a sugar daddy to 20 year old.

On other hand I still love her and fantasize about being her cuckold, being forced to wear chastity cage while cleaning up her creampie.
I could even accept being pussy free if I can eat her ass and pussy often.
This is still a lifelong dream of mine.

What should I do? Should I wait longer, maybe after she fucks new guy for a while she might go for cuckold dynamic?

Anyone has been in similar spot?

My wife and I have been Married 26 years and together 28. We started this Lifestyle about 10 years ago.
About 7 Years ago I was asked to Move into the guest room so She could have Lovers over without Me bothering them.
Can't tell You how many Morning I have got up to go to the Bathroom to find One of Her Lovers in Bed with Her.
I really like the Guy She is seeing now, He is also a early riser and If He wakes with a Morning wood He comes to My room and Fucks Me before work.

Attachments

• IMG_5902.JPG
    IMG_5902.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 72
Nope, that is a screwed up situation whether tis real or a fantasy.......seems WAY to far fetched to be a fantasy, and women do develop emotional affairs with men they have never met or have never had sex with, so ahs a ring of truth. But sounds like a ticking bomb to me. CW
I have to agree here. Although this doesn’t sound much like cuckold. But its very complicated and not the best solution for it. I would suggest talking with her letting her know that your okay and its not betrayal or not being loyal since you accept being a cuckold for her even though you both love each other but your allowing her to play with other guys that can satisfy her. I would say give it time and have some communication about it. The way its going it seems she just will get in a relationship with this guy soon and you will just be her friend not really a cuckold relationship

Hi All!

Currently I share apartment with my wife. We separated on very good terms a month ago.
We both still love each other as best friends and have a beautiful 4 year old child together.
We are both 32 years old. I am a computer nerd and she is 10/10 trophy wife (recently got boobs and nose done to improve herself even further)

A little background:

We know each other for 25 years, since we went to same school and got together shortly after I went to college.
We got married after 1 year of dating. She is is the only girl I had sex with ever.

We were both very poor, but then got rich over the years and brought our dream apartment a year ago.

I developed cuckold fantasies about two years in our marriage, since I noticed very bad performance on my part.
We tried femdom last year and she liked it a lot, but somehow due to stress it fell apart.

I always tried convincing her to cuckold me, but she said she has a mental block. She is too loyal to do that.

Then few months ago random black guy got in her DMs and she started developing feelings to him. He live far away, but are planning to meet up very soon.
He is very dominant alpha male with 9 inch cock, mine is 5 inch and I am bad at dominating.

Nope, she said only way she can consider having sex with another if we are separated and would not have sex in any way.
Living together works for now, because we have our own space within huge apartment. A child does not suspect anything.

On one hand I am totally free rich young man who could find new dates and be a sugar daddy to 20 year old.

On other hand I still love her and fantasize about being her cuckold, being forced to wear chastity cage while cleaning up her creampie.

What should I do? Should I wait longer, maybe after she fucks new guy for a while she might go for cuckold dynamic?

Sounds like you are in the process of throwing away your perfect wife for some bizarre fantasy and eventually your whole family will be gone when she figures out that she can do better. FIX THIS and get over your fantasies.

I'm in FLM with my wife and she cucks me with a guy she has been with for a long time. He is vastly superior to me and he is with her so much they might as well be married. My wife sometimes jokes with me about divorsing me and marrying him.Then I could live with them as their servant much like I do now accept we're divorsed. We are heavily into my humiliation so her divorsing me on the grounds of my inability to perform the maritial act really drives it home. If this is what you are after maybe that stress you mentioned will abate and you can live as their houseboy if that's what you want.

I agree with the other comments: Your fantasy did not build your bond and trust...
It disabled it, instead. You separated.

You two could recover from it. We cannot tell the future...

Look... we all get that this is a Poly site.
But the reality is that Some People do like fidelity and loyalty. That is THEIR fantasy.
Focusing only on your own and not recognizing something that to HER signifies a good thing she was offering you means that she had to pull away from you because you cared more about yourself, than you cared for her.
She could see that.

Sounds like you're dreaming of a fantasy that's destroying what you have, and she's in limerence. I've had to deal with a limerent wife. It's rough, unless you man up and set some boundaries, and stick to them. That is, unless you don't want to be with her anymore. Limerence is addictive like drugs.

Well to us loyalty went out the window years ago when she first cuckolded me. As a wife, a big part of loyality is being only for me and no one else.I never gave her "permission" to take another she simply told me right from the start that I'm not man enought for her and that she will marry me with the condition that I remain her submissive pussy free obedient hubby.This plays right into my wheelhouse cuz I am a very submissive masochist.She is a very dominant and strict woman.So it's a marriage made in heaven as they say. We truely love each other on every level, just that I'm pathetic in bed and she requires a "real" man.That totally turns us both on and even if we divorsed it would not have an effect on our love or our bond.We are not seriously considering this it's just a fantasy as to how dominant she would feel publically divorsing me cuz I lack the manhood perform my obligations to my wife. And how humiliating my life would be comming back to live in her house as a pathetic servant to her and her man.

Sounds like you're dreaming of a fantasy that's destroying what you have, and she's in limerence. I've had to deal with a limerent wife. It's rough, unless you man up and set some boundaries, and stick to them. That is, unless you don't want to be with her anymore. Limerence is addictive like drugs.
You must understand that we have a marriage where she is totally in charge and I'm obedient to her. I could never "man up" nor do I want to.She sets the rules and we are both happy with that.What we have in not being destroyed in fact it's getting stronger.

Well I hope you get the outcome you desire, then.
Thank You NutterButter. Try to realize that this "divorce" is only in the fantasy stage right now. The crux of this is how empowered my wife would feel in casting off an ineffectual sissy who does nothing for her sexually and the total humiliation of the sissy when it's publicly made known that he is only useful in serving his ex and her lover.

Hi All!

A little background:

i can help you with that, are you in the UK?

Reactions: lanamer69