Serious Question

I wouldn't personally want it to be a friend if we was to consider it in the future . I think a swinging club would maybe be the best way to break it in go there and get her horny she said she would be open to swinging clubs when we are abit older out of curiosity so think it would be the a good place to start . It's obvious she would do it in the moment as I said even when she's sex sober she says she means what she says during sex but when we are back to reality she says she wouldn't do it for real
She just doesn’t want to admit it afterwards, which is actually very common for a lot of women, but I’d bet a large wager that she genuinely does.

Reactions: Jxmmy69
If you want to know how into it she really is talk about it completely away from the bedroom. Not during sex. Not after sex. And during this talk listen to her, don't try to convince her or push her towards your point of view. Do let he know how you feel about her.

You might start out just talking about HER sexual fantasies. Understanding that for many people sexual fantasies are often just fantasies. Not things they want to do.

Reactions: Jxmmy69
If you want to know how into it she really is talk about it completely away from the bedroom. Not during sex. Not after sex. And during this talk listen to her, don't try to convince her or push her towards your point of view. Do let he know how you feel about her.

You might start out just talking about HER sexual fantasies. Understanding that for many people sexual fantasies are often just fantasies. Not things they want to do.
Yeah definitely for now for us both we want it as a fantasy but over time who knows we said we both don't know how we will feel we might wanna do it we might not

We have spoke about it away from sex and in general conversation. We did say at the moment we are happy it just being fantasy we both said whether that changes in 10 years or so time is a different story we both couldn't answer that. We both enjoy the fantasy as a fantasy very much at the mo

If you want this to happen, refocus her fantasy on the aftercare part of this fantasy. Let her know how turned on you get imagining her laying there afterwards, sweaty, mussed hair and a gaping pussy filled with her lover's cum. Tell her how you've never loved her more than this moment, seeing her after such a display of sexual bliss and pure , wanton ecstacy. Have her imagine you kissing her lips that were sucking on her lover's cock, playing your tongue over her breasts and working your way down to her pussy that was ravaged by his girth. She can think about the contrast of your soothing tongue on her pussy lips to the obsessive pounding she just received. Then imagine you slipping your cock into her velvet folds and making sweet, gentle love to her in your effort to reclaim her.
In other words, bring the aftercare portion into it and see how she responds to that. Plant that seed.
If you don't want this to happen, carry on my friend.

If you want this to happen, refocus her fantasy on the aftercare part of this fantasy. Let her know how turned on you get imagining her laying there afterwards, sweaty, mussed hair and a gaping pussy filled with her lover's cum. Tell her how you've never loved her more than this moment, seeing her after such a display of sexual bliss and pure , wanton ecstacy. Have her imagine you kissing her lips that were sucking on her lover's cock, playing your tongue over her breasts and working your way down to her pussy that was ravaged by his girth. She can think about the contrast of your soothing tongue on her pussy lips to the obsessive pounding she just received. Then imagine you slipping your cock into her velvet folds and making sweet, gentle love to her in your effort to reclaim her.
In other words, bring the aftercare portion into it and see how she responds to that. Plant that seed.
If you don't want this to happen, carry on my friend.
Maybe one day . Right now the fantasy is hot as it is . We both said in the future that might change we might end up doing it one day we might not. She basically saying she can't rule it out . Gives us alot of time to think if we wanna make it a reality