Setting up the wife

I’ve set KK up a few times (as in surprise). One event was during a business trip. I had KK’s itinerary, a general idea of where she was going to be and when, along with her hotel room number. I also had a willing friend/acquaintance in the city KK was visiting… one I figured she’d find interesting and attractive.

I gave my friend lots of inside detail on KK, guidelines about what she might succumb to, both in the context of being hit on, and picked up, as well as seduction scenarios that I figured she’d respond to. I wanted him to be “well armed” for the challenge of seducing my wife.

The first night, when KK texted to check in, she let me know she was going to have a couple of cocktails at the hotel lounge, then have dinner and unwind in her room. We did a little dirty sexting, primarily so that I could see what she was wearing. After that little dally, I texted my friend the details of where KK was, her outfit, her mood, all that. He was nearby the hotel, where he detoured by the hotel to see if he could seduce KK.

Long story short, they had drinks and dinner, but KK didn’t seal the deal with him, other than a couple of kisses and a little light touching, KK sizing him up through his slacks. She told him she’d love to have him come up to her suite, but excused herself on the basis of being very tired, and not feeling well.

Fortunately, my friend was quite charmed by my wife, and neither of us were ready to throw in the towel on the experiment, so the challenge continued the second night. This time, I gave my friend a ‘drop in’ scenario; he would go to KK’s hotel suite, knock on the door, offer that he’d had a wonderful time at dinner, and noticed her room number on the sleeve of her key…

She was horny, he was charmed and the scenario worked. KK invited him in, and they spent the overnight in a hot fuck and suck fest. He texted me a few times during the night, “proof shots,” including KK naked in the hotel bed, legs spread, dripping cum, and a couple of her asleep, blissfully fucked.

I figured my set-up had about a 50/50 shot at working, so I was pleased with the outcome. It took about two weeks for KK to come clean, and confess the encounter - she gave me the blow-by-blow while watching me stroke.