Setting Up Your Wife to Cheat

I envy a lot of men who haven’t been cucked yet, because I’ve always dreamed of the scenario where I wasn’t cucked and had the opportunity to lure my (ex)wife into cheating. I’d love to create a scenario where a BBC or BWC hits on her or “hangs out” with her and teases her into sex. I’d like them to fuck behind my back and for the bull to tell her how far he has taken it. I’d encourage him to use her to his satisfaction, and see how far he could push things. Even a pregnancy would be lovely, all with the lie that I didn’t know the whole story.

Being a cuck in the room is one thing, but I believe being cheated on and fully used by another man is the ultimate cuck experience.

I do not think you understand the dynamics of female sexuality, you might seek to set her up to cheat but if she wants to she will without any consideration to you, who it appears is her ex husband anyway!.

Reactions: Slowpoking
My husband set me up with my gym trainer. According to the two of them it took about a year for me to succumb to his charms and I had a bout of the guilts . But once they explained what had happened I definitely had no regrets