Sex Between Sissy and Bull

I originally engaged in bisexual activity to satisfy my wife's desires when she would want sex with another man. Initially, I would stand back to watch or let her go off with the guy. But, she said she wanted this to be something we share and do together. Slowly, over time, I learned to suck a man's cock and to do it with skill so that the guy received as much pleasure as possible from my oral giving. I still think the best blowjobs are when my wife and I share sucking a cock together.

My wife also loves for me to share my ass with her men. It was a skill I needed time to adjust to, but once I got into it and after the first few times I learned to relax and actually enjoy the feelings I had from being penetrated and taken anally.

I do not consider myself to be a sissy, I do not have a desire for men outside of when with my wife as part of an MMF threesome or to play out in front of her. I can be very submissive to my wife's sex partners but it is more of a role-play scenario for me than a part of my personality.

My wife's BULL and our boyfriend loves to use us both together. When he ties us up side by side or puts us side by side on the bed, he has full access to both our holes, my wife's pussy and ass, and my ass. My wife loves for us to kiss passionately while we both are being fucked.

View attachment 675184
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈

I'm a cuckold sissy and a crossdressing transgender. My aim is to look, feel, and act as womanly as I can. My wife notices that when her bull is comming over that I dress extra feminine and spend extra time doing my makeup and hair. When I'm near a good looking masculine man it makes me feel more like a girl because of his presence. When I'm given the oppurtunity to suck him or take him anally I feel I'm at my most feminine state. I think when a man fucks a sissy or receives oral from her it bolsters his male ego or sense of manhood. It reinforces his identity as the real man. I've told straight guys before that when I give you head, that doesen't mean you are queer I'm the only sissy you are still a real man.They usually agree with me. My wifes bull loves to fuck me in front of her because he is showing her who the man is and she responds to it by getting hot for him. This is very effective when I fluff him in front of her just before they have sex. Problem is I don't want to stop short so he can enter her, want him to give me a mouth full of cum. Sometimes she has to pull me off him. He also enjoys whiping my ass with his belt in front of her, this shows that he is superior and it makes her horny for him. It's kind of like in the wild when deer are rutting and two males go at it clashing antlers. The doe looks on and watches and when the alpha male wins the battle the inferior beta male backs down and surrenders his chance to mate. The alpha then claims his doe and fucks her while the beta takes a submissive walk.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm a cuckold sissy and a crossdressing transgender. My aim is to look, feel, and act as womanly as I can. My wife notices that when her bull is comming over that I dress extra feminine and spend extra time doing my makeup and hair. When I'm near a good looking masculine man it makes me feel more like a girl because of his presence. When I'm given the oppurtunity to suck him or take him anally I feel I'm at my most feminine state. I think when a man fucks a sissy or receives oral from her it bolsters his male ego or sense of manhood. It reinforces his identity as the real man. I've told straight guys before that when I give you head, that doesen't mean you are queer I'm the only sissy you are still a real man.They usually agree with me. My wifes bull loves to fuck me in front of her because he is showing her who the man is and she responds to it by getting hot for him. This is very effective when I fluff him in front of her just before they have sex. Problem is I don't want to stop short so he can enter her, want him to give me a mouth full of cum. Sometimes she has to pull me off him. He also enjoys whiping my ass with his belt in front of her, this shows that he is superior and it makes her horny for him. It's kind of like in the wild when deer are rutting and two males go at it clashing antlers. The doe looks on and watches and when the alpha male wins the battle the inferior beta male backs down and surrenders his chance to mate. The alpha then claims his doe and fucks her while the beta takes a submissive walk.
That really is a great story of what it is to be a sissy. A willingness to get whipped to make the man more desirable to your wife is something special.

Reactions: Johnfun
That really is a great story of what it is to be a sissy. A willingness to get whipped to make the man more desirable to your wife is something special.
Yes she has a sadistic streak so when she sees me get whiped or spanked or even when she does it herself it makes her horney. She loves the contrast between the pathetic weakling sissy that I am and the strong masculine big dicked lover that she is about get fucked by. Its like that old adage, why have chopped liver when you can have filet mignon. She is happy with this arrangement, he is happy to show her how superior he is and I'm happy to be the tiny dicked sissy loser getting humiliated by her man. Its a win,win,win situation.

Reactions: AndyCee777