Sexual Beginnings

Our first time....Sat afternoon BBQ at our place, 12 people, 2 were single guys. Winding down, us, 2 other couples and 1 of the guys, were all mildly drunk. Our hot tub holds 4, 2 cpls and the guy were chatting-drinking, wife and I cleaning up. Soon girls tops were off, has happened many times. One of the couples goes home. Other couple pretty drunk as was the guy. Soon they're all naked, has happened before. Wife and I done picking up, we get in the tub, wife quickly sheds her top, no big deal, soon we're naked too....has happened befor.
(We have a different couple we soak naked with all the time, no biggie either, no sex play has ever happened.)
All 5 of us in the 4 person hot tub, done it before. Other couple drunk, easy to see she's got hubby and friend's duck in her hands, hubby didn't know. Say 10 min later they take off. His wife has always been flirty. Now it's us and our friend just right drunk. Wife fondling me under the water. Hot tubs with bubbling water....everyone knows when someone is touching someone under the water but no one "knows". Wife starts rubbing her foot on his leg and dick. I'm thinking WTF but I am buzzed good. He says he's gotta go, gets out with a hard-on. He has a big tool. He sits on the edge, wife gets silent with her hand squeezing my dick. She looks at me and slides over to him. He gets back in, she's holding his dick looking at me. We're all real quiet. He says he's gotta go. We all walk into the house naked, us guys hard. She's drunk, puts my button shirt on leaves it unbuttoned and askes if it fits. Don't really know how as it happened fast, she grabs my dick, looks at him, kneels down and sucks him for maybe 20 seconds. She looks at me, I guess I knodded ok...she bends over the clutch fir him to slide in, he fucked her and unloaded in about one minute. He leaves right after. She looks at me and starts to cry apologizing. She runs off the the shower. We go to bed. We layer there at least 2 hours not saying anything. She says how sorry she is, how it was a big mistake, crying. I hold her. She holds my dick, I get hard, she climbs on and fucked the livin hell out if me.
Next morning more crying and apologies. Around noon more sex....HOT sex.....hot sex for a good 3 weeks after.
He's the UPS guy at her office and a semi friend, nice guy we've had over for gatherings before. She avoids him like crazy. About 4 months later she tells me she talked to him at work. Says how sorry he was, etc...I said invite him back again we can all acknowledge it was a mistake.
Weekend comes, us one other couple and him. Yea it was weird but bbq and drinks softened everything. All 5 of us end up in the hot tub like usual, other wife top comes off. My wife didn't, after a while other wife asks why my wife still top on...she looks at me and takes it off. Soon other couple naked then our friend....underwater other wife fondling single guys dick. They soon leave.
We visit in the hot tub drinking a little too much for wife. He says he's gotta go, into the house...same deal again. They kiss she sucks he does her over the back of the couch, whole deal takes maybe 5 min, he leaves. Wife takes a shower, wd go to bed, this time it's 5 min of tears then an hour of sex.
Next visit it's just us and him, i guess we all know what's going down. Hot tub for an hour then 15 min of them doing it, he splits, no crying just sex in bed after shower. Did it like that 4 different times. One night it goes like usual but he stayed with I did her. Got more comfy each time. Just progressed to doing it in our bed, him then me. One night he went again after me. Wife was - is REALLY into all this.

Last edited:
Wife enjoys this WAY more than she thinks I know. Got to where we'd each do her once, he'd leave then her and I would go again befor we went to sleep. One night he was leaving, she always walked him to the door and I later found out they would have a long kiss goodbye. She later admitted to me he'd slide a finger into her puss and how she liked it. One night she walks him out for the usual goodbye kiss, I'm waiting for her return to bed so we could get it on again like usual but he comes into the room with her. I'm thinking what the hell ?? He gets undressed and back into our bed, she startd riding him, she reaches over and starts to kiss me, was the first time anything like that happened. Got to be normal for one of us to kiss her while other fucked her and she loved it. I like it too, hot as hell to kiss her while he cums in her, might sound weird but it's crazy hot for me. I can tell he's close to unloading by how she kisses me and it drives me wild.
I relate this on here, I can't tell anyone. Makes us sound like sex freaks, I guess we are for the 3 hours he's with us but we're normal otherwise.

Our first time....Sat afternoon BBQ at our place, 12 people, 2 were single guys. Winding down, us, 2 other couples and 1 of the guys, were all mildly drunk. Our hot tub holds 4, 2 cpls and the guy were chatting-drinking, wife and I cleaning up. Soon girls tops were off, has happened many times. One of the couples goes home. Other couple pretty drunk as was the guy. Soon they're all naked, has happened before. Wife and I done picking up, we get in the tub, wife quickly sheds her top, no big deal, soon we're naked too....has happened befor.
(We have a different couple we soak naked with all the time, no biggie either, no sex play has ever happened.)
All 5 of us in the 4 person hot tub, done it before. Other couple drunk, easy to see she's got hubby and friend's duck in her hands, hubby didn't know. Say 10 min later they take off. His wife has always been flirty. Now it's us and our friend just right drunk. Wife fondling me under the water. Hot tubs with bubbling water....everyone knows when someone is touching someone under the water but no one "knows". Wife starts rubbing her foot on his leg and dick. I'm thinking WTF but I am buzzed good. He says he's gotta go, gets out with a hard-on. He has a big tool. He sits on the edge, wife gets silent with her hand squeezing my dick. She looks at me and slides over to him. He gets back in, she's holding his dick looking at me. We're all real quiet. He says he's gotta go. We all walk into the house naked, us guys hard. She's drunk, puts my button shirt on leaves it unbuttoned and askes if it fits. Don't really know how as it happened fast, she grabs my dick, looks at him, kneels down and sucks him for maybe 20 seconds. She looks at me, I guess I knodded ok...she bends over the clutch fir him to slide in, he fucked her and unloaded in about one minute. He leaves right after. She looks at me and starts to cry apologizing. She runs off the the shower. We go to bed. We layer there at least 2 hours not saying anything. She says how sorry she is, how it was a big mistake, crying. I hold her. She holds my dick, I get hard, she climbs on and fucked the livin hell out if me.
Next morning more crying and apologies. Around noon more sex....HOT sex.....hot sex for a good 3 weeks after.
He's the UPS guy at her office and a semi friend, nice guy we've had over for gatherings before. She avoids him like crazy. About 4 months later she tells me she talked to him at work. Says how sorry he was, etc...I said invite him back again we can all acknowledge it was a mistake.
Weekend comes, us one other couple and him. Yea it was weird but bbq and drinks softened everything. All 5 of us end up in the hot tub like usual, other wife top comes off. My wife didn't, after a while other wife asks why my wife still top on...she looks at me and takes it off. Soon other couple naked then our friend....underwater other wife fondling single guys dick. They soon leave.
We visit in the hot tub drinking a little too much for wife. He says he's gotta go, into the house...same deal again. They kiss she sucks he does her over the back of the couch, whole deal takes maybe 5 min, he leaves. Wife takes a shower, wd go to bed, this time it's 5 min of tears then an hour of sex.
Next visit it's just us and him, i guess we all know what's going down. Hot tub for an hour then 15 min of them doing it, he splits, no crying just sex in bed after shower. Did it like that 4 different times. One night it goes like usual but he stayed with I did her. Got more comfy each time. Just progressed to doing it in our bed, him then me. One night he went again after me. Wife was - is REALLY into all this.
Great story! That's my current fantasy for my wife.
20220517_063432_259.jpg