Sexually Open Marriage and Jealousy

Carlandshelly

I think that a sexually closed marriage is unnatural and leads to sexual frustration and marriage problems. On the other hand a sexually open marriage must face issues of STD, unwanted pregnancy and feelings of jealous.

Concerns about STD and pregnancy can be resolved with condoms and other common-sense solutions. But you can’t by something in a drug store to solve the problem of jealous. I think that jealousy is the brick wall that stunts human sexual fulfilment and I thought I would make some comments about it.

Couples where one or both partners have deeply ingrained jealousy and insecurity should probably not even consider having a sexually open marriage. Neither Carl nor I have ever been the “jealous type,” but we were not born immune to such negative and selfish feelings. To be honest, I had way more growing to do in that regard then Carl did.

The idea of sharing me first occurred to Carl. Those thoughts were stirred when he realized that rather than feel jealous about a guy that was hitting on me he was aroused by it. Men are triggered by visual stimulation and even his fantasy-mental-image of watching me fuck the guy made him hard rather than upset. The resulted in his exploring the topic of shared wives and exploring his own feelings. He began to realize how petty any feelings of jealousy really were. It did not bother him to think of a chief in a nice restaurant making a meal that pleasured my taste buds. It did not bother him if I got a massage from a nice looking professional masseur. So why should it bother him if another guy pleasured my breasts and genitals? Logically why would a man that loves his wife not want her to enjoy all kinds of pleasures in life including sexual pleasures? And why would he want to be the sole source of her pleasure? The only answer is insecurity jealousy.

After we talked about all of this together and both agreed that we wanted to try it I was still worried that after I fucked someone else feelings of jealousy would rear up and cause problems. But after the first time I realized that it truly did not make him jealous. Therefore I fully embraced the fact that I could be in a loving and secure marriage and still enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of a single woman that can flirt and bed lovers.

The degree that I pursued and enjoyed my newly discovered lust for sexual variety the more I felt guilty that I was enjoy lots of cock but he was still only experiencing my pussy. So, I ended up giving him a FMF with my girlfriend Heather who I knew had a crush on him for years. The FMF did not make me jealous but after we tried that Carl and Heather started having one on one sex every chance they could. Basically they went into honeymoon mode. That did make me jealous. At the same time I knew I had been through several honeymoon modes with several guys and Carl never became upset. So we talked and I realized it was natural that they would go through a phase like that and I had to root out selfish feelings of jealousy. In time we did a FMF with my older sister Lynn and they too went into a honeymoon phase for about 6 months. I finally realized that I love Heather, I certainly love my sister and I deeply love my husband. So why not be happy about their mutual pleasure?

Now when we have a party and I see Lynn or Heather fucking Carl I love it. We both view the sex that we have with others as an extension of OUR marriage sex. We only fuck people that we both agree are safe. So there is no cheating and there is no reason for jealousy. The result is that we are closer and feel more loved and cared for.

Getting to this point in our marriage may sound easy when reading a few paragraphs about it. But it is years of thinking and talking openly and working to eradicate the negative energy of jealousy.

How jealous or you? Your mate? Has it been an issue? What have you done about it? I would love to read other comments on this topic.

ngrained jealousy and insecurity should probably not even consider having a sexually open marriage. Neither Carl nor I have ever been the “jealous type,” but we were not b
How jealous or you?
Only when she kisses a partner, his cock in her pussy is OK, his tongue in her mouth isn't. Yeah, I know that's fucked up.

Your mate?
I don't play with any other woman, she'd be crazy jealous.

Has it been an issue?
No, she understands how I feel and is considerate, BUT kissing is her #1 turn on, so it a conundrum for us.

What have you done about it?
Considerate to each other, she tries not to kiss & try not get jealous when she does.

Well it is a good thing that we are all different. For me fucking a guy without kissing him would be like wearing a raincoat while taking a shower. I do have to wonder why cock in pussy is ok for you but tongue in mouth is not. I am not saying there is anything wrong about your feelings it is just that I can't wrap my head around it. Maybe you should both do same room sex with another couple without swapping and see if you can build up to a full swap and some point.

Well it is a good thing that we are all different. For me fucking a guy without kissing him would be like wearing a raincoat while taking a shower. I do have to wonder why cock in pussy is ok for you but tongue in mouth is not. I am not saying there is anything wrong about your feelings it is just that I can't wrap my head around it. Maybe you should both do same room sex with another couple without swapping and see if you can build up to a full swap and some point.
Like I said it's fucked up. I view kissing as an intimate act whereas sex isn't. Kissing involves emotions, fucking doesn't. Another way to think of it, compare kissing a plastic dildo to fucking it. There's a difference between genital contact and non-genital contact. There's an unwritten rule that street hookers live by, 'no kissing'. Ever notice in mainstream entertainment actors & actress use what's called a 'screen kiss', but no issue with nudity and sim sex. SEX, you bend over, he and you fuck, he cums, you cum, he dresses and leaves, SEX, done, it's over. Kissing, arms around each other looking in each others eye, fingers through hair, closeness. Then the scent of it, right under you nose remains long after it's over

Full swap will never happen, actually I don't see me and another woman either. HWR is crazy jealous, that was one of the hurdles we had starting, she thought that giving her a hall pass meant I wanted one as well. Sometimes, not always, most times it's more enjoyable watching her get fucked by another guy than actually doing it myself.

Like I said it's fucked up. I view kissing as an intimate act whereas sex isn't. Kissing involves emotions, fucking doesn't. Another way to think of it, compare kissing a plastic dildo to fucking it. There's a difference between genital contact and non-genital contact. There's an unwritten rule that street hookers live by, 'no kissing'. Ever notice in mainstream entertainment actors & actress use what's called a 'screen kiss', but no issue with nudity and sim sex. SEX, you bend over, he and you fuck, he cums, you cum, he dresses and leaves, SEX, done, it's over. Kissing, arms around each other looking in each others eye, fingers through hair, closeness. Then the scent of it, right under you nose remains long after it's over

Full swap will never happen, actually I don't see me and another woman either. HWR is crazy jealous, that was one of the hurdles we had starting, she thought that giving her a hall pass meant I wanted one as well. Sometimes, not always, most times it's more enjoyable watching her get fucked by another guy than actually doing it myself.
It is very interesting to read your views about kissing VS fucking. To me they are both intimate expressions and they go together. But part of it is that I don't just lay back and get fucked. If I decided to give my body to a man it means I want us both to fully experience each other. I love exploring a new lovers body and sucking and kissing all over him. And I want him to suck and kiss all over me. And when I fuck I put everything I have into making it as intense as I can for my lover. So without kissing it would be very cold and meaningless to me. I am not as focused on foreplay as I am kissing and cuddling after the fuck. I like to nuzzle into guys and let them fall asleep. Then after they have rested a little I like to start masturbating so that they wake up to something fun and needing a second fuck. But if your wife can enjoy fucking without kissing more power to her. Again, we are all different.

I am all for doing whatever turns you and your partner on but having sex with someone lther than your partner and your partner not being involved in any way does not seem to be part of the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. Just my opinion

The cuckold concept is in reality very different from the hotwife concept and both are different than open marriage and swinging or swapping. The terms get blurred. When we tried it the first time we did think of it as a hotwife event. But once we did a FMF and I started sharing Carl with others than it was more of an open marriage. I don't think there is one shoe that fits every couple and that is a good thing.

I used to be a very jealous guy, when my wife and i first started going out. I could not find out she had male friends because it would mess me up. But then i found out she was talking to many guys behind my back, and that she was seeing her ex behind me. I began to feel arousal rather than jealousy, and i began to loosen up. After many conversations of finding out she was sexually active before our wedding, i wanted her to cheat on me again, and since then, my wife has all the freedom she deserves.she's been with so many men while being married to me, and i love her more each time.

Reactions: cuck4life
One of the first questions that gets asked when I tell someone my wife and I swing is “Don’t you get jealous?” This is how I explain it to people. Jealously happens! It is a perfectly natural and reasonable emotion to have. Despite what many would tell you jealousy is not a negative emotion. In fact there is no such thing as a negative emotions. All emotions can be positive or negative depending what you do with them. For instance anger, most see it as a “bad” emotion however it is not. Anger can motivate, anger can focus much needed frustration especially if you vent your anger properly. Sadness is a natural and good emotion to use for things that are dramatic or life changing. The emotions we all feel are not good or bad they just are... it is what we do with those emotions that can be good or bad. Back to jealousy, I focus my jealousy into my lust. I love seeing my wife play, fuck and get to made to cum hard from someone else. The jealousy I get I turn into lust which drives me further into the scenes that unfold.

I agree that there can be a positive form of jealousy. But my comments were about a toxic form of jealousy that is founded on insecurity and possessive feelings. We both did have to focus on the issue of negative jealousy and we defeated it by focusing on feelings of love for each other which moves us to WANT our mate to enjoy sexual fulfilment. Once that takes place in a person's mind and heart then watching a mate experience sexual variety and sexual bliss become thrilling and not upsetting. But honestly, a lot of women are possessive about their man and a lot of guys are possessive. You can love someone without being insecure about other people giving them pleasure. I am certain that if it were not for NEGATIVE jealousy almost every couple would want to share their mate. I also think that if we all fucked more we would fight less.

I also think that if we all fucked
more we would fight less.
I firmly believe that!!! My frustration comes from my wife having almost no interest in sex, despite my buying all sorts of vibrators, toys, gadgets, and LOVING to pleasure her orally for LONG periods of time.

A VERY well-known and well-published marital / sex counselor said this, "A good healthy sex life in a marriage can make tiny mole hills out of mountains. And a sparse, skimpy, bad sex life in a marriage can make MOUNTAINS out of tiny mole hills." That kind of says it all.

I think that a sexually closed marriage is unnatural and leads to sexual frustration and marriage problems. On the other hand a sexually open marriage must face issues of STD, unwanted pregnancy and feelings of jealous.

Concerns about STD and pregnancy can be resolved with condoms and other common-sense solutions. But you can’t by something in a drug store to solve the problem of jealous. I think that jealousy is the brick wall that stunts human sexual fulfilment and I thought I would make some comments about it.

Couples where one or both partners have deeply ingrained jealousy and insecurity should probably not even consider having a sexually open marriage. Neither Carl nor I have ever been the “jealous type,” but we were not born immune to such negative and selfish feelings. To be honest, I had way more growing to do in that regard then Carl did.

The idea of sharing me first occurred to Carl. Those thoughts were stirred when he realized that rather than feel jealous about a guy that was hitting on me he was aroused by it. Men are triggered by visual stimulation and even his fantasy-mental-image of watching me fuck the guy made him hard rather than upset. The resulted in his exploring the topic of shared wives and exploring his own feelings. He began to realize how petty any feelings of jealousy really were. It did not bother him to think of a chief in a nice restaurant making a meal that pleasured my taste buds. It did not bother him if I got a massage from a nice looking professional masseur. So why should it bother him if another guy pleasured my breasts and genitals? Logically why would a man that loves his wife not want her to enjoy all kinds of pleasures in life including sexual pleasures? And why would he want to be the sole source of her pleasure? The only answer is insecurity jealousy.

After we talked about all of this together and both agreed that we wanted to try it I was still worried that after I fucked someone else feelings of jealousy would rear up and cause problems. But after the first time I realized that it truly did not make him jealous. Therefore I fully embraced the fact that I could be in a loving and secure marriage and still enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of a single woman that can flirt and bed lovers.

The degree that I pursued and enjoyed my newly discovered lust for sexual variety the more I felt guilty that I was enjoy lots of cock but he was still only experiencing my pussy. So, I ended up giving him a FMF with my girlfriend Heather who I knew had a crush on him for years. The FMF did not make me jealous but after we tried that Carl and Heather started having one on one sex every chance they could. Basically they went into honeymoon mode. That did make me jealous. At the same time I knew I had been through several honeymoon modes with several guys and Carl never became upset. So we talked and I realized it was natural that they would go through a phase like that and I had to root out selfish feelings of jealousy. In time we did a FMF with my older sister Lynn and they too went into a honeymoon phase for about 6 months. I finally realized that I love Heather, I certainly love my sister and I deeply love my husband. So why not be happy about their mutual pleasure?

Now when we have a party and I see Lynn or Heather fucking Carl I love it. We both view the sex that we have with others as an extension of OUR marriage sex. We only fuck people that we both agree are safe. So there is no cheating and there is no reason for jealousy. The result is that we are closer and feel more loved and cared for.

Getting to this point in our marriage may sound easy when reading a few paragraphs about it. But it is years of thinking and talking openly and working to eradicate the negative energy of jealousy.

How jealous or you? Your mate? Has it been an issue? What have you done about it? I would love to read other comments on this topic.

Shelly....This has got to be one of....if not the best....posts I've EVER read on this web site or any other. You are 100% spot on !!! WELL SAID YOUNG LADY !!! It would do well if couples just getting into the lifestyle, or guys just starting to open up to their wives about the idea, would read your post and commit it to memory. Made my johnson hard just reading such wisdom. :)

Reactions: Myhotwife
I think my wife is lot more possessive when it comes to other women. The whole idea of cuckolding turns me on which she likes very much but once upon a time I had my weakness for curvy women & how much I love going down on them. She knows I don't like having penetrative sex with them but whenever a curvy passes by I see her body language change a bit. My wife loves to be the centre of attraction even if it's false praise. She also accepts that but says even a false praise turns her on. Her jealousy is with other women. But yes the whole hotwife thing got us so closer.

It's not fucked up, it's just the way you feel, and you're not alone. I'd rather see hubby's tongue in a woman's pussy, instead of her mouth.