Sexy bikini

For me with a cock the size of yours, I start to orgasm within the first few full depth strokes and the orgasms never really stop coming, are all women like that with you???

• Love
Reactions: EgyBull
For me with a cock the size of yours, I start to orgasm within the first few full depth strokes and the orgasms never really stop coming, are all women like that with you???
Not all .. some are squirters ... some take long time to get to orgasm .. but most reach orgasm once my dick is fully in their pussies .. and their body shiver like earthquak for the entire fuck .

Not all .. some are squirters ... some take long time to get to orgasm .. but most reach orgasm once my dick is fully in their pussies .. and their body shiver like earthquak for the entire fuck .
That's me I shake, shiver, moan throughout the entire fuck, my pussy is super sensitive for a couple days afterwards, i love it

• Love
That's me I shake, shiver, moan throughout the entire fuck, my pussy is super sensitive for a couple days afterwards, i love it
I love to live this experience with u .. feel ur pussy walls tighten around my big dick .. lubricate it with ur sweet juices ... hear ur hot moan which make me even harder .. and move my dick faster and stronger deep in ur love hole .. while ur boobs bounce with every push in

You have a beautiful gift from god, go forth and make lots or women cum with the intensity thet only a big cock can ever give them, enjoy

• Love
I love to live this experience with u .. feel ur pussy walls tighten around my big dick .. lubricate it with ur sweet juices ... hear ur hot moan which make me even harder .. and move my dick faster and stronger deep in ur love hole .. while ur boobs bounce with every push in
i'd love that

• Love
You have a beautiful gift from god, go forth and make lots or women cum with the intensity thet only a big cock can ever give them, enjoy
I do 😍 ..today i just fill the pussy of one then sending back to her husband with panty soaked with my cum and womb full of my seed ..

and a very satisfied pussy that will forever want more and more big cock inside it
I do 😍 ..today i just fill the pussy of one then sending back to her husband with panty soaked with my cum and womb full of my seed ..
Every women you ever fuck with that big cock of yours will never ever forget the the exquisite pleasure your big cocks gave them, they will forever more crave your cock again and again for the rest of their life.

• Love
Every women you ever fuck with that big cock of yours will never ever forget the the exquisite pleasure your big cocks gave them, they will forever more crave your cock again and again for the rest of their life.
I believe it is true .. no woman i ever fuck and left .. they always wants more .. they love to experience new things with me . Some positions that they cannot do with their husbands due to not long dick .. i am tall strong .. so i can lift them anf fuck standing in many positions .. some of them never had an orgasm before

Yeah .. and it also bring more hot wives to me to please them .. however this lifestyle is prohibited in our community
God gave you that beautiful big cock as a gift for you to share with as many women as you can, so never disappoint any of them and yes, they will bring their friends to you for pleasure

• Love