Sexy dares or challenges

My absolute favorite sexy outfit is a thin dress with no undies. It's been VERY windy here and a thin short dress allows the wind to hit lower half. The main reason I love this outfit in the wind is that it allows for the occasional "accidental" flash when the dress blows up. I love to find men in a park or on the street that look like they need a lift to their day (especially older men) and allow the wind to do it's job and the get a great look.

My x wife before she became my wife used to show off in public for me usually it started with a dare. The first time was when I dared her to give me full control for the day. As we were at home she thought it was going to be indoors but I had other ideas. I asked her to put on her very short tennis skirt which was white and only just covered her checks also a pink button up shirt she had that was tight fitting and semi transparent but no underwear allowed. She dressed as I asked thinking we were staying home and came back into the lounge. I told her to get into the truck as we were going for a drive and her pussy had to be visible at all times. I drove to a video store which was 20 minutes away and pulled up outside the door. I told her she had to go in and head for the adults only section and check out at least 6 titles on the bottom shelf before selecting one the catch was she couldn’t bend her knees at anytime. Getting out of the truck her skirt road right up giving anyone looking a full flash. I followed her into the store a couple of minutes later and watched as at least six guys checked her out when she bent over. The guy at the counter gave her a big smile when she purchased her movie as he had been watching the security cameras.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
We find dares a lot of fun and play around often.
A few years ago, we were getting ceiling fans and downlights installed at home, in the evening, wife mentioned that the electrician was cute, so I dared her to dress slutty the next day, she put on a short skirt and crop top chemise and distracted him all of next day, once when he was on a ladder, she went and stood with her face next to his cock, nothing more but it was fun.

Some time ago we had been invited to manager's 40th party at his home, and I dared her to go dressed as a teenager, she took up the challenge as it was on Sunday afternoon, a casual affair, but not so casual.
View attachment 583719
Id love to hear the rest of that story..

not exactly a dare but youd have to be quite daring to go out and about under these circumstances lol
i used to deliberately smack my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or had been naughty lol

once a doctor at a appointment smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and later saw a woman point her out to her husband in the store and tell him in a loud voice how red her arse was ,and he laughed and slapped his hands together and wagged his finger in a mock threatening gesture at her signifying that there was no doubt he'd smack her bottom for her given the chance lol
instant panty puddle for my wife lol

and once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her exposed red bum that was visible beneath her knickers with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent of the spanking shed received that morning and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her ,
in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left which was not the reaction she had hoped for lolIMG20230426045156.jpg

So here is a dare or challenge you can do for fun for your wife. The Challenge is for ladies night out. give your wife a full box of condoms. Challenge her ( or dare her which ever the case) to bring back the number of filled condomsof as many strangers she can fuck during a girls night out. The rules have to be that the condom must be full of sperm from each guy she has fucked and presented to you at the end of the hight. You can determine the prize woth your wife. For my wife it was for me to send an additional 200 dollar for each full condom to her family in the Philippines. Your rules may vary, you might accept blow jobs, but for me it was full fuck only.View attachment 321354
Fuck that is a hot game! Love it.