Sexy dares or challenges

My wife and I would go out to eat with another couple from time to time. The dare was for the women to take their man into a bathroom or something and do whatever was needed so he could unload on her face. They then had to return to the table and take a picture before wiping it off. Not an easy task but fun to try...my wife would usually get me started under the table to I would cum quickly.

My husband is part of a small group of guys who get together every second week to have a few drinks and play pool or poker depending the venue. My hubby was the oldest in the group at 48 and the other guys were between 28- 40. Two are married, two are still single and the other guy lives with his lady. When they have their get together, they usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chip in) and from what Bob tells me, some of the hostess’s will provide an “extra service” for those that want to pay a little more (yer right, what red-blooded male won’t go for this). Anyway, a little while back, it was Bob’s turn to host at our place but just before the guys arrived, the hostess phoned to say she couldn’t make it. As the guys turned up and were pretty disappointed to find out there wasn’t going to be a hostess and were complaining about having to get their own drinks (typical) and that was going to be a hassle when they were trying to concentrate on their game. Personally I was thinking that a near-naked hostess might be more of a concentration-breaker but chose to keep that to myself.

I grabbed a bottle of wine and a book and was retreating upstairs when one of the guys called out to me, “Elaine, why don’t want to earn yourself some extra cash? You can keep your clothes on.” One of the other guys called out “or not”. I turned to them on the stairs and poked my tongue out and wiggled my ass at them. That got a few cheers and wolf-whistles and I overheard one of the guys comment “I’d love to get a look at those tits” and they all laughed. I got that tingling sensation in my tummy thinking that at 45 I could still be appreciated. I’m 5’'4’’ 135lbs, curvy with 36C titties (my best asset). I’d been reading for about 30 min when Bob stuck his head in the room and dared me to come down and help with the drinks and munchies. I told him to give me 10 minutes and I’d be down to help. I’d already slipped into a bed-gown ready for bed, so I needed to get dressed again. As I as walked into the closet, I thought what the heck and decided to dress real sexy. I put on a sexy low cut top and short clingy black skirt that Bob really loves. It is a long story, but that is how it started, me taking the dare to be the hostessKit1aa.jpg

A few years ago I bought a pair of panties for Kate that had a remote-controlled vibrator in them. The amount of vibration went form just a tingle to fairly powerful vibration.

One night one of her boyfriends and I took her to a local bar wearing them. We told her to go flirt with guys. Her bf and I both enjoyed watching her flirt. It was fun to play with the vibrator in her panties when she was talking to other guys. She never knew when it was coming and sometimes it was just a tingle and sometimes a full jolt. When we turned it on full and pressed the button it was obvious that something was affecting her.

Her bf and I took turns with the remote. Eventually, other guys asked what we were doing. We let some other random guys play with the remote too. They seemed surprised to find out that her husband and her boyfriend liked watching her flirt with other guys. For awhile Kate was not sure who had the remote. It was a lot of fun.

I dared my wife to brush up against a friend of mine at a party who she wants to fuck. She did it twice. Once from the front with her hand brushing up against his cock and the next time she went by him and brushed her ass against his crotch. I am not sure if he got the hint or not as she planned it when he was in a crowd and you couldn't go by without some contact. When we fucked that night she kept telling me how much she wanted him and how big his rod felt through his pants.
has she fucked any of your friends?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
A few years ago I bought a pair of panties for Kate that had a remote-controlled vibrator in them. The amount of vibration went form just a tingle to fairly powerful vibration.

One night one of her boyfriends and I took her to a local bar wearing them. We told her to go flirt with guys. Her bf and I both enjoyed watching her flirt. It was fun to play with the vibrator in her panties when she was talking to other guys. She never knew when it was coming and sometimes it was just a tingle and sometimes a full jolt. When we turned it on full and pressed the button it was obvious that something was affecting her.

Her bf and I took turns with the remote. Eventually, other guys asked what we were doing. We let some other random guys play with the remote too. They seemed surprised to find out that her husband and her boyfriend liked watching her flirt with other guys. For awhile Kate was not sure who had the remote. It was a lot of fun.
that's a cool game. and so many guys got to play with the remote, too. is that a bar that you frequent and guys know her there?

So here is a dare or challenge you can do for fun for your wife. The Challenge is for ladies night out. give your wife a full box of condoms. Challenge her ( or dare her which ever the case) to bring back the number of filled condomsof as many strangers she can fuck during a girls night out. The rules have to be that the condom must be full of sperm from each guy she has fucked and presented to you at the end of the hight. You can determine the prize woth your wife. For my wife it was for me to send an additional 200 dollar for each full condom to her family in the Philippines. Your rules may vary, you might accept blow jobs, but for me it was full fuck only.321354

has she fucked any of your friends?

Yes, she was really attracted to a very tall muscular friend of mine. I invited him over to hang by the pool, my wife had on her micro bikini and just fed us drinks until we were all very buzzed. I then asked if he wanted to fuck her and he enthusiastically said yes! She was very hot and they got started so quick that she didn't have him put on a condom. He came after a few mins of hard pounding. I then got very sloppy seconds.

that's a cool game. and so many guys got to play with the remote, too. is that a bar that you frequent and guys know her there?

It was a fun night. Kate had to explain to several different guys she talked to why she kept shuddering. It was not a bar where we were known. The guys there thought it was interesting that my wife was there with her husband and her boyfriend. It was fun when Kate did not know which of the guys in the bar had the remote for the vibrator in her panties.

Yes, she was really attracted to a very tall muscular friend of mine. I invited him over to hang by the pool, my wife had on her micro bikini and just fed us drinks until we were all very buzzed. I then asked if he wanted to fuck her and he enthusiastically said yes! She was very hot and they got started so quick that she didn't have him put on a condom. He came after a few mins of hard pounding. I then got very sloppy seconds.

That is a VERY HOT story. Having a pool and/or hot tub makes it easy for the wife to seduce friends of ours. Several of our married friends have fucked my wife and cum in her. I love sloppy seconds.

I dared my wife to brush up against a friend of mine at a party who she wants to fuck. She did it twice. Once from the front with her hand brushing up against his cock and the next time she went by him and brushed her ass against his crotch. I am not sure if he got the hint or not as she planned it when he was in a crowd and you couldn't go by without some contact. When we fucked that night she kept telling me how much she wanted him and how big his rod felt through his pants.
Has she seduced him yet or is she not telling you

We travel together, often. One of the games we play is the hotel bar challenge. I ask my wife to dress as sexy, as slutty as she will, set the timer on her iPhone, and send her down to the hotel bar or lounge alone - the challenge is for her to pick up a stranger, convince him to come back to our hotel room, and start fucking him before the timer expires. Her best time so far has been 22-minutes, on a 30-minute timer.

Sometimes the dare includes telling the guy her husband is going to watch, other times, I will hide in the bathroom, listen, and sneak a peak.
My Goodness it's a little bit crazy but hot 🔥
Sounds like she's a high-level-hotwife or a professional hotwife😍

I dared Elaine to dress a bit more provacatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like. We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little. I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties.

If she danced slowly and pressed up against him her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt.
FUCK ! She's sooooo HOT