Sexy Latin wife Bayarea California

Newcuck510

Couple
Apr 25, 2019
Bayarea
Sexy Latin wife 31 looking to have first her first bull experience while hubby watches. New to the scene and you would have to be able to text talk for a little till she warms up and feels comfortable. Super sexy and super ready for the right one. Bayarea couple

Attachments

• 20160911_203838.jpg
    20160911_203838.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 408
  • 20180819_093054.jpg
    20180819_093054.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 392
Hi NewCuck, I'm in San Jose.

Your wife is gorgeous....I would love to be the one to please her whenever she cries out my name in her sleep ;)
Hope I can own her, from her lips to her toes..

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: Budda623
Good morning,
She is absolutely stunning!!! I am a bull but in Florida complete opposite side of the country compared to California.
I wish you guys the best of luck. And bull would be proud to have her. I’m sure she is amazing in bed she looks insatiable

Reactions: Budda623
Sexy Latin wife 31 looking to have first her first bull experience while hubby watches. New to the scene and you would have to be able to text talk for a little till she warms up and feels comfortable. Super sexy and super ready for the right one. Bayarea couple
Yea she’s hot for real ??fire. So I live in Sac work in the bay and am drama free nonjudgmental and drama free. Just have a fetish as a bbc. Have a thing for Latin and Asian woman. Just want the right couple. I’m a 35yr professional and am available if your still looking. Send reply for my personal gmail or number. I’m kinda new to the website and I don’t check it to often do to most ppl are flakes. So give ma a few days to respond to mail. Hope to hear from you guys soon. By the way. What part of the Bay are y’all from?