Sexy Nadiia

would you start by taking your time and fucking her gently, then building up to fuck her hard ?
I'd have couple of drinks and flirt with her, making sure she feels right and building up the sexual tension.then I'd caress her body and lick her pussy till she almost orgasms, and then start fucking her slow and not too deep. And yes then build it up to the point where she will be craving me deeper and fuck her deep as she wants, or better have her ride however she wants, but I need to see them tits ;)

I'd have couple of drinks and flirt with her, making sure she feels right and building up the sexual tension.then I'd caress her body and lick her pussy till she almost orgasms, and then start fucking her slow and not too deep. And yes then build it up to the point where she will be craving me deeper and fuck her deep as she wants, or better have her ride however she wants, but I need to see them tits ;)
wow, your making it sound so sweet, i've never known a women with a body like her that's not hot for a big cock like yours

Reactions: zeezzz0112
when you fuck her I want the details ok

Reactions: zeezzz0112