Sexy Nadiia

i know its the truth with me lol
I was just curious whether hubby/bf was cut off already, if her pussy is reserved for a vibe, and he'd also said he "would be jealous" not that he was. Still, I suppose it's just a matter of time for him before he finds her passed out in the same position because she's worn out and full of another guy's cum.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I was just curious whether hubby/bf was cut off already, if her pussy is reserved for a vibe, and he'd also said he "would be jealous" not that he was. Still, I suppose it's just a matter of time for him before he finds her passed out in the same position because she's worn out and full of another guy's cum.
don;t get me wrong, toys are great, but if he's not fucking hes someone else is for sure

she can get lucky with me anytime
You should hit her up. I'm always surprised more women
a women with a body like hers is a horn bag for sure and at her age her pussy would be a sperm bank for at least on well hung guy
I know, you'd think! Still maybe she's bizarrely keeping herself and you should hit her up to keep her better amused meanwhile. I'm always surprised more women aren't bi.

no but when they are their the best fucks ever

I think it's obvious from experience even if just seeing the reaction to using big toys that it must be thrilling for women and must be amazing feeling being stretched out and the body is built to do that. I also think most women would really enjoy MMF or more: a cock in mouth, pussy, ass. Again must be amazing.