Sexy wife

Great comments guys - as a way of saying thanks, here's some more...after this set she was so wet and horny she virtually begged me to fuck her right there and then...sorry I don't have pics, I was a bit busy - that body needs LOTS of attention...

Attachments

• 012_.jpg
    012_.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 013_.jpeg
    013_.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 015_.jpeg
    015_.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 016_.jpeg
    016_.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 017_.jpeg
    017_.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 143
Great comments guys - as a way of saying thanks, here's some more...after this set she was so wet and horny she virtually begged me to fuck her right there and then...sorry I don't have pics, I was a bit busy - that body needs LOTS of attention...

wow she is stunning...her nipples look hard and ready to play with...I think I’m asking for everyone but whatdoes her pussy look like?

Reactions: hereforalook
Sorry it's been a while, here are some of my favs - she always completely drains my balls when she does this to me...imagine this was you cock...

Attachments

• 018_.jpg
    018_.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 019_.jpg
    019_.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 020_.jpg
    020_.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 115
  • 021_.jpg
    021_.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 132
We had a plasterer in to do some work a little while ago and when he was in our room I had her sitting up as the pic shows. He was an older guy and seemed a bit embarrassed but he definitely got a good look at her pussy. He would have been able to see how wet she was. It was a shame he didn't have the courage to stick around and enjoy the situation!
The pics are from just after he left...you can imagine what happened next...

I think she has a perfect little pussy - what do you think?

Attachments

• 022_.jpg
    022_.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 023_.jpg
    023_.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 024_.jpg
    024_.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
We had a plasterer in to do some work a little while ago and when he was in our room I had her sitting up as the pic shows. He was an older guy and seemed a bit embarrassed but he definitely got a good look at her pussy. He would have been able to see how wet she was. It was a shame he didn't have the courage to stick around and enjoy the situation!
The pics are from just after he left...you can imagine what happened next...

I think she has a perfect little pussy - what do you think?
I would have plastered her

Reactions: hereforalook
I've shown her off heaps of times in shops, at the beach but our favourite has always been at the slot machines in clubs. We pick a guy who is alone and sit at the machine next to him (always older guys 55+).

I sit in the middle with my chair pushed out a bit so her can see her dress or skirt. Once I know he's interested enough I run my hand up her leg as she opens them and let him see her pussy. I always strike up a conversation with them when I see them having a good look.

While I'm talking to them I get herto put her leg up and out a bit so I can spread her lips for him. By this point, she's dripping wet...

I've let two guys touch her pussy while we were sitting in that position, the first time, the guy was about 65 and he couldn't stop saying thank you the whole time. Said he'd never touched such a gorgeous woman before. She loves the appreciation - it makes her so hot when we fuck afterwards she says she has the best orgasms...

Here's some more she sent me at work to share with my co-workers0001.jpg0001.jpg0002.jpg0003.jpg0004.jpg0005.jpg0006.jpg