share gf with much older guys

When my first wife and I were just dating right after high school, I got her started having sex with other guys. She fucked several of my buddies from high school but she really liked fucking older men, like her dad's age.

She went to college for nursing. She idolized doctors. She had sex with several older married doctors at the hospital associated with her college. The students had to work every shift in each area of the hospital during training. She got fucked by married doctors in empty offices, empty patient rooms and even utility closets on the night shift in the hospital.

She fucked a couple of our older married neighbors, and my boss and her boss, who were each older married guys. She loved being a hot young piece of ass for older men.
Mmmm did your boss ever mention using her like a piece of ass to you?

When my first wife and I were just dating right after high school, I got her started having sex with other guys. She fucked several of my buddies from high school but she really liked fucking older men, like her dad's age.

She went to college for nursing. She idolized doctors. She had sex with several older married doctors at the hospital associated with her college. The students had to work every shift in each area of the hospital during training. She got fucked by married doctors in empty offices, empty patient rooms and even utility closets on the night shift in the hospital.

She fucked a couple of our older married neighbors, and my boss and her boss, who were each older married guys. She loved being a hot young piece of ass for older men.
Does she still?
I’ll give her a physical she’ll remember

Mmmm did your boss ever mention using her like a piece of ass to you?
No...he had too much to loose...wife, kids, house, business. He was very paranoid about anyone (his wife especially) finding out that he was fucking my wife. Most friends of ours who fucked her fucked her with me watching and sometimes joining in. We knew that my boss was too old-school for that, so we let him think that my hot young wife was cheating on me to have sex with him.

My wife always told me when they fucked. He would wait until he knew I was at work then go to our apartment and fuck my wife. She would call me at the bar when he left our apartment and tell me he was on his way. I knew when he walked into the bar that he had just fucked my wife in our bed. I thought it was incredibly hot working with him when he was fucking my wife.

I loved that my wife was my boss's hot young whore and my wife liked being my boss's whore.

60 WM here in East TN. Would love to apply for the massage position.

Attachments

• 86CB7B1C-B8A8-43C6-9CC2-AC450AFE1206.jpeg
    86CB7B1C-B8A8-43C6-9CC2-AC450AFE1206.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 74
I would love to see an older fella undress my gf (23yrs old) and give her a nice massage...seeing his hands all over her body would turn me really on :D
Have done that and it is hot watching her legs start to twitch and his fingers sliding in her pussy
I would love to see an older fella undress my gf (23yrs old) and give her a nice massage...seeing his hands all over her body would turn me really on :D
We did that. It was hot watching her start to twitch and his fingers sliding in her pussy. This guy would always eat her out.

Attachments

• ppv6027114385012570536eeb1b067-144e-420d-9884-e9576fd80bf8.jpg
    ppv6027114385012570536eeb1b067-144e-420d-9884-e9576fd80bf8.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 74
Have done that and it is hot watching her legs start to twitch and his fingers sliding in her pussy

We did that. It was hot watching her start to twitch and his fingers sliding in her pussy. This guy would always eat her out.
Anyone looking for a much older man, come to the Florida Keys. Be glad to assist 😈