Share her for other guys to enjoy

I/we only play with younger guys. With a few exceptions of course. Early thirties at the most. They tend to be more respectful and willing to do what ever I like. They also tend to have an open schedule and can come over during the day for a quickie. My current toy boy is 27 and from Korea.

Attachments

• 8731A002-E254-48D9-8473-03B4A39393D0.jpeg
    8731A002-E254-48D9-8473-03B4A39393D0.jpeg
    593.5 KB · Views: 344
Hey all! We know the young guys are thirsty for a more mature woman! But do the cucks/stags/hotwives/vixens enjoy that attention? Post your sexy wives if you ever pictured your wife fuck a fit younger guy, if she does or if you're a Hotwife/Vixen who wants to! Here's a some extra imput for your imagination ;)
Hotwife Tina and I role played about a younger guy fucking her last night. It was hot!
When I was done blowing a load in her she was still horny and said "send in the next guy." I about came again!

I/we only play with younger guys. With a few exceptions of course. Early thirties at the most. They tend to be more respectful and willing to do what ever I like. They also tend to have an open schedule and can come over during the day for a quickie.
Much the same with us! My wife doesn't object to older bulls but prefers younger men. With a couple of universities where we live, there is no shortage of those eager to help her fins sexual release.