Share her for other guys to enjoy

I would like my wife to reverse something she did years ago. She was 23 and fucked a 58yo married guy in a bar she worked in. Literally did it in the bar after closing time and made use of the facilities (bar stools, pool table...) So, now she is 54 I'd like someone a lot younger to fuck her small busty frame!

I would like my wife to reverse something she did years ago. She was 23 and fucked a 58yo married guy in a bar she worked in. Literally did it in the bar after closing time and made use of the facilities (bar stools, pool table...) So, now she is 54 I'd like someone a lot younger to fuck her small busty frame!
I wanna fuck a 50 plus year old

Uhhh count me in!! But I bet she doesn't work at that bar anymore ;)

What made me hard was that at first she didn't want to go cause she thought he was too young, she kept telling her friend she would eat him alive and that exactly what she said she did, she fucked his brains out till she was satisfied.

What made me hard was that at first she didn't want to go cause she thought he was too young, she kept telling her friend she would eat him alive and that exactly what she said she did, she fucked his brains out till she was satisfied.
Younger dick lovers older pussy

The dream!! Been there before... But I've also had my own fair share of fucking the women's brains out, although they thought I was too young ;)

My wife said that when her friend introduced him to her she right away figured he wouldn't be must of a challenge so she said no, her friend kept begging her to go cause she wanted to go with the guy's friend who was older, my wife said she eventually agreed to go thinking she could have a little fun with him and cum.

When my wife was single in her late 30’s she hooked up with a guy that had snuck into a club she was at… it turns out he was only 18! She ended up hooking up with him that night.

She said at first he came inside her after only about 20-quick pumps! She thought what a complete waste until he was ready to go again in about 5-minutes.

She said she doesn’t remember how many times they each came but she knows they fucked for a few hours that night! Oh to be young again!

When my wife fucked the young guy she said she wasn't concerned about him cumming she just wanted to use his cock so she could cum, she said she knows for sure she made him cum at least twice before she was done with him.