Share her for other guys to enjoy

My ex @ 50 said she was tired of younger, said they were fun but tried being to enthusiastic so they would ******** out fasr.
Now I remember inny 20's I had a bar on the coast and had multiple married women over 49 that I saw regularly, never had one say I was too enthusiastic. LOL
Maybe that was polite way of saying that she loved their quick recovery time but did not like how fast they would cum being younger

So my wife, being a Hotwife, decided a few years ago to take things to a new level for herself. She now enjoys being in the company of multiple men, going deep into the country side and woods, and having them have their way with her after she taunts and teases them till the brink of mass sexual attacks...wow, amazed how she is so into it..rough and ready she says she is, willing to take whatever is thrown at her..! So yes I enjoy having othe men share her and enjoy wha1714918276710.jpegt she has to offer....btw, it does get pretty kinky and rough as what she has come home like afterwards...1714918373220.jpeg1714918337656.jpeg1714918408749.jpeg1714918463542.jpeg

So my wife, being a Hotwife, decided a few years ago to take things to a new level for herself. She now enjoys being in the company of multiple men, going deep into the country side and woods, and having them have their way with her after she taunts and teases them till the brink of mass sexual attacks...wow, amazed how she is so into it..rough and ready she says she is, willing to take whatever is thrown at her..! So yes I enjoy having othe men share her and enjoy whaView attachment 2099091t she has to offer....btw, it does get pretty kinky and rough as what she has come home like afterwards...View attachment 2099093View attachment 2099092View attachment 2099094View attachment 2099097
love that ass

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
So my wife, being a Hotwife, decided a few years ago to take things to a new level for herself. She now enjoys being in the company of multiple men, going deep into the country side and woods, and having them have their way with her after she taunts and teases them till the brink of mass sexual attacks...wow, amazed how she is so into it..rough and ready she says she is, willing to take whatever is thrown at her..! So yes I enjoy having othe men share her and enjoy whaView attachment 2099091t she has to offer....btw, it does get pretty kinky and rough as what she has come home like afterwards...View attachment 2099093View attachment 2099092View attachment 2099094View attachment 2099097
Love to see some aftermath pictures

Her ass does seem to beg to be abused just to start the sexploits

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
Thanks to all...so, it seems that the wife was gone yesterday till around 7 or so as I was still at work...She was in quite the good mood and as usual didn't want me to touch her...when I got home. She fessed up and told me she was with 2 guys out hiking, but this time was different. So I asked and she told me that they were 24 and 26 years old and pretty much ganged up on her and stripped her naked and once again was tied up and abused..now, she actually enjoys this and has this rape thing as a kink/turnon but has never been with anyone this young before...or at least that she is willing to talk to me about...well...I damn near blew my load hearing this and can't get it out of my mind...wow...so HOT! Thoughts1714933718896.jpeg?1714933784418.jpeg1714933819963.jpeg1714933856332.jpeg1714933749804.jpeg