Share her for other guys to enjoy

My husband and i met a young Navy guy in San Diego and took him to dinner...and back to our hotel. That was a wonderful time...he and my husband kept me up all night long, but mostly him. Husband was one and done. He was such a doll...just 20 years old and looked like 15. Any thing for our service men. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_5072.JPG
    IMG_5072.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 337
My late treasure had many younger, we lived next door to a college and she'd trawl there.
My wife is 65 and works at our local university. She has been fucking the collage boys for years. For as long as I can remember she has always had 2 or 3 bulls in her stable. She is a 100% barebac cum lover. My fav was the Nigerian exchange student that fell under her spell. She measured his cock at 10 inches. It took her a good month to be able to take his full length and let him pound away. He was a massive cummer, she would come home distroyed and dripping. She was his first white girl. He fucked her for three years until he moved away. She says he was and is the biggest cock she has had the pleasure of enjoying. To look at her you would guess her age to be 40 or less. The boys never believe her when she tells them her real age.

At first I was jealous, but he insisted I watch him and my wife make love so he can show me how much more of a man he was. She was on board with it
Try to get him bisex or you 69 with your wife and he fuck her from behind. Have a close look and lick his ball. It usually blow their mind. Fingering their anal is so fun, you can feel it tighten when he cums.

My wife bf sometime cum in my wife’s mouth. Then she split that inside my mouth and my wife give me a blowjob right away with anal plug in my ass.

My husband and i met a young Navy guy in San Diego and took him to dinner...and back to our hotel. That was a wonderful time...he and my husband kept me up all night long, but mostly him. Husband was one and done. He was such a doll...just 20 years old and looked like 15. Any thing for our service men. LOL

Reactions: quickguy
My ex wife cheated on me with a 23 year old guy when she was 48. Now her and I are fucking even though she is still seeing him. Drives me wild thinking about them.