Share wife nude pics!!

We´re a cpl from Germany. I want to get my wife into cuckolding. She´s interested in BIG cocks, and real man and likes to get pounded for an hour or more.
Some pics of my wife and my tiny dick. As you can see: the smallest size of CB doesn't´t fit to my clitsize cock.
What she wants and really enjoys is the cocksize the dildo has. 8 by 2 inches seems to be the right size to her.

View attachment 166221View attachment 166222View attachment 166223View attachment 166224
thats handy as my cock is 8 and a half inches...........so thats a full half inch above what was expected lol.........ya welcome

Attachments

• jons hard cock.jpg
    jons hard cock.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 38
  • jons hard cock from the side lol.JPG
    jons hard cock from the side lol.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 32
  • sat down with hard on.JPG
    sat down with hard on.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 62
We´re a cpl from Germany. I want to get my wife into cuckolding. She´s interested in BIG cocks, and real man and likes to get pounded for an hour or more.
Some pics of my wife and my tiny dick. As you can see: the smallest size of CB doesn't´t fit to my clitsize cock.
What she wants and really enjoys is the cocksize the dildo has. 8 by 2 inches seems to be the right size to her.

View attachment 166221View attachment 166222View attachment 166223View attachment 166224
Whets your number I’ll WhatsApp you

Reactions: Sofyano
Please login or become a member to view