Share with us some sensual moments of your wife and her bull (sensual/intimate)

For them and for me, this was a very sensual moment. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when her Bull stopped over to visit. There was a lot of kissing and a heavy makeout session that ended with them in the bedroom together. The sex was very passionate and hard until they both orgasmed together while he was deep inside of her.

Instead of separating once they were done, they remained locked together, with him still deep inside my wife. They kissed and looked into each other's eyes passionately. They remained locked together for the better part of ten minutes until he had become erect again while still inside my wife. They began to go a second time, this time slow, deep, and purposeful. Each time the Bull pushed inside my wife, I could hear his cum from his previous load squish and see it ush out around this shaft and large balls. They continued this with lots of kissing for over an hour until they both had a second climax in unison.

fucked-in-front-of-open-window-and-friends-bl.png

For them and for me, this was a very sensual moment. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when her Bull stopped over to visit. There was a lot of kissing and a heavy makeout session that ended with them in the bedroom together. The sex was very passionate and hard until they both orgasmed together while he was deep inside of her.

Instead of separating once they were done, they remained locked together, with him still deep inside my wife. They kissed and looked into each other's eyes passionately. They remained locked together for the better part of ten minutes until he had become erect again while still inside my wife. They began to go a second time, this time slow, deep, and purposeful. Each time the Bull pushed inside my wife, I could hear his cum from his previous load squish and see it ush out around this shaft and large balls. They continued this with lots of kissing for over an hour until they both had a second climax in unison.

Thats beautiful

Reactions: Couple4MFM