Sharing stories

Hi everyone! We have fulfilled many fantasies, but also one of my favorite fantasies (as a boyfriend) is to share my stories with others. Since it's not always possible to get together with everyone, it makes me very horny to tell the experiences I've had with my girlfriend over the years, so you can enjoy and imagine my girlfriend in all those horny situations we've been in.
So if you are eager to know more, then talk to the inbox.

Hi everyone! We have fulfilled many fantasies, but also one of my favorite fantasies (as a boyfriend) is to share my stories with others. Since it's not always possible to get together with everyone, it makes me very horny to tell the experiences I've had with my girlfriend over the years, so you can enjoy and imagine my girlfriend in all those horny situations we've been in.
I also like sharing stories about my wife because it allows me to relive the experience. I'm happy to chat as you desire and would absolutely love to hear about your escapades with Anna. She is very sexy.

Reactions: eurocouple69
Hi, you seem like a very hot couple! Always eager to hear of sexual escapades of any kind, so dm me if you'd like to share.

Reactions: eurocouple69
Message me any time. I love telling stories and hearing others.

Nice 😊 and Hope you can share your lovely story

Why not post some so everyone can enjoy them? I’ve got one going that I would love everyone to read and comment up: