Sharing wife stories and pictures

I like to read true naughty wife stories and pictures hope to find some new friends into this.
Like to share a few stories of my wife with some of new friends.
I have several stories about me and my wife Wanda's adventure into me sharing her with other men. Our 1st time happened in 1984 and continued until she got diagnosed with cancer in 2001 and after that we had to end what we both enjoyed doing and sharing with each other for so many years so she could get the medical treatment she needed. She passed away 9 months later. I have a journal that she and I wrote down all the times we had mfm, 2 mmmf, 2 mfmf encounters. You know she was taken way to early from me and the only thing that makes it easier is the memories we shared. Like I said I have plenty stories to share but I also really want to hear other couples true stories so just let me know you're interested and I'll be more than happy to share!!!

• Wow
Reactions: goodhubby
I have several stories about me and my wife Wanda's adventure into me sharing her with other men. Our 1st time happened in 1984 and continued until she got diagnosed with cancer in 2001 and after that we had to end what we both enjoyed doing and sharing with each other for so many years so she could get the medical treatment she needed. She passed away 9 months later. I have a journal that she and I wrote down all the times we had mfm, 2 mmmf, 2 mfmf encounters. You know she was taken way to early from me and the only thing that makes it easier is the memories we shared. Like I said I have plenty stories to share but I also really want to hear other couples true stories so just let me know you're interested and I'll be more than happy to share!!!
Sorry for your tremendous loss. Yes I would like to trade our experiences with you .

Didn't do the cuckold thing for real but I have ran a soft train on my wife with a stranger unplanned. Like she was sucking my dick in the laundry room of the hotel and guy came in to get ice. He see us and gets aroused next thing Yu know my wife is sucking his dick while I'm slamming her full of my dick from the back

Attachments

• driaDRI_002_001.mp4
    3.8 MB