Sharing wife stories and pictures

I myself love wife sharing stories!!! My wife passed away 3 years ago from cancer but during our whole time together we enjoyed the mmf threesome's it really made our relationship stronger and that's the truth I sure miss those good times!

Never done the straight up cuckold thing but we did do a threesome. (This is the girl by the way me and my boyfriend share this account) it was me my boyfriend and another guy. We made the other guy wear a condom but my boyfriend wasn’t wearing one. It started with me blowing my boyfriend for a minute and then the other guy took his pants off and just kinda stuck it at my face. After that my boyfriend went to the other side of me and put it in from behind. So I was getting fucked and giving head at the same time. It was so hot. After a couple minutes they traded places, I could tell that he was into it to be was like a rock. My boyfriend actually ended up finishing first (all over my face lol) and then just kinda sat back and watched the other guy fucking me for another 2-3 minutes. I never wiped the cum off of my face and when I could tell that the other guy was about to finish I told him to pull out and take the condom off and cum my tits. So I was laying there with my face and tits covered in cum and honestly it was the hottest feeling I have ever felt. We never did it again since then I’m not sure why. I definitely loved it and I know my boyfriend did too. It was the hottest sexual thing I have ever done. Never saw that guy again either. We are signed up on the site now so hopefully something crazy happens soon lol

Attachments

• 663AF497-71D3-42FB-9915-854E1B6E73AF.jpeg
    663AF497-71D3-42FB-9915-854E1B6E73AF.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 183
Awesome story it got me hard😊!!! My wife and I never really did the culkold deal either but we have been in numerous threesome's with of course my wife and I and another guy. Ever now and then I would probably say four times we had the pleasant opportunity of a foursome with me and two guys and my wife now you talking about a lot heat in that room. I tell you the truth at 1st my wife was a little hesitant about doing this but that quickly changed after the first time. I started dating her she was 15 and me 17 and got married 5 years later so I was the only man that she has had sex with. Now I'm not large but I guess what you might call average length I really don't know what average is anyway I'm about 7 inches and I always fantasized about her being fucked by a man that was well endowed and I would bring it up to her when we would be having sex and I would explain to her that I climax during every screw session we have and that at times I would have my climax pretty quick and would take away from you having your orgasm so after a few weeks she agreed to give it a try and after that our sex life went through the roof. All I wanted was for her to have experienced what may be I couldn't fully give her. You said you don't know why y'all have not done it again all I can say is if you have good communication with each other I would definitely pursue it. Hope to hear back from y'all

Awesome story it got me hard😊!!! My wife and I never really did the culkold deal either but we have been in numerous threesome's with of course my wife and I and another guy. Ever now and then I would probably say four times we had the pleasant opportunity of a foursome with me and two guys and my wife now you talking about a lot heat in that room. I tell you the truth at 1st my wife was a little hesitant about doing this but that quickly changed after the first time. I started dating her she was 15 and me 17 and got married 5 years later so I was the only man that she has had sex with. Now I'm not large but I guess what you might call average length I really don't know what average is anyway I'm about 7 inches and I always fantasized about her being fucked by a man that was well endowed and I would bring it up to her when we would be having sex and I would explain to her that I climax during every screw session we have and that at times I would have my climax pretty quick and would take away from you having your orgasm so after a few weeks she agreed to give it a try and after that our sex life went through the roof. All I wanted was for her to have experienced what may be I couldn't fully give her. You said you don't know why y'all have not done it again all I can say is if you have good communication with each other I would definitely pursue it. Hope to hear back from y'all
I’m the girl we share this account together. You said that you are average at 7 inches. 7 inches is actually above average, trust me I’m a 28 year old girl I’ve seen quite a few of them lol. Be proud of that thing I would guess average is probably not even a full 6 to be honest, I’ve seen some really small ones lol

So your wife took on 3 guys at once?(including you) wow that have been amazing for her(and I’m sure you liked it too lol) were the other guys people that you knew of just strangers or something? I would love to do that same day but I don’t think I could do it with people that I know.

I would like to stay in touch with y'all I do have some good stories that might help y'all in your decisions and opportunities well hope to hear from you soon

Same here. I really enjoy reading true naughty wife stories or being able to have an interactive chat with another husband about our wives sexual exploits.

It's fantastic to hear about other men's slutty wives as well as be able to share some of the truly wild things my wife has experienced.

Same here. I really enjoy reading true naughty wife stories or being able to have an interactive chat with another husband about our wives sexual exploits.

It's fantastic to hear about other men's slutty wives as well as be able to share some of the truly wild things my wife has experienced.

PM me or email me at robandkate@hotmail.com. If you email, please mention wifewantstoplay and your username so I know who you are.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: khb1956 and JayTee