Most of my "gone wrong" experiences in the hot wife/cuckold domain with my own wife are related to inexperience when we were first going down this road - the common elements; fakes, flakes and nut cases that we didn't properly weed out during screening.

One memorable early experience was a guy who showed up to our hotel suite for the encounter, but was totally and completely unable to perform with another guy in the room. No matter what KK tried, he couldn't get hard. I tried leaving the room to reduce the anxiety and pressure, and he still couldn't get it up. That left KK frustrated and disappointed.

We had a couple of experiences where the guy showed up drunk - too hammered to do the deed. A couple more were dudes that "brought friends" without asking - they got the boot immediately.

The other issues along the way included guys that faked it in email exchanges - we learned soon enough to vet them on live video chat to avoid that problem, another common issue was guys with hygiene or health problems (genital warts, lesions). We're past that now.

We only had one really negative thing happen. KK wanted to get together with a college era ex, against my objections. Long story short, the ex had a friend, they drugged and essentially raped KK. That was the only complete ass-kicking I ever administered as an adult.
The last certainly deserved a good hiding. Loved rest of your story though. We went back to a friend's house after a night out and me and him stripped my wife. He licked her for hours as she sucked me. She begged him to fuck her and he tried went soft tried went soft and tis went on for ages. I enjoyed watching her desperation trying to get him up her. He was just too drunk. I lasted longer than a usual mfm. I jumped on and we both came and all three of us fell asleep. In the morning I woke to her moaning loudly to see his large now rock hard on ramming in and out. She came hard several times. He showed no signs of stopping. Even when he came in her he recovered quickly and started again. We travelled home by bus and cum seeped down her legs. Her face was red and she walked funny all day.

This memorable one falls in the: "It wasn't funny when it happened but we laugh about it now" category. A few years back, I found a guy to play with us. We had a couple of video "dates" and everything went great.

A few weeks later we traveled to his city, booked a hotel room and met him for drinks in the hotel bar. Everything was going great and it was pretty evident within a couple of minutes that it was going to happen. When Jennifer excused herself to head to the room and get ready she whispered in my ear: "No condoms."

When we got back the room Jennifer was in in short black satin robe and thigh black stockings. The two immediately began deep kissing and soon she was laying on the bed with him eating her out. She had several orgasms before he fucked her. He had a very nice thick 8" cock and I could tell by her moan when he slipped in in that she would cum hard on it. Within seconds he was in a great rhythm sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. Then less than two minutes in, he got a surprised look on his face, pulled his cock out and squeezed the end to prevent himself from cumming. It didn't work and he shot his load on her thigh. The mood was ruined not by what happened but by his embarrassment. Jennifer asked if she could suck him hard again, so they could continue but the mood was gone on his part.
Looks like you had a rookie bull. I bet her pussy has a monster grip. Totally understandable. But, I would've dropped my cum soaked cock in her mouth and gave her another fucking. Then the creampie. Rookies...😂😂😂

Reactions: 615blackstag
The last certainly deserved a good hiding. Loved rest of your story though. We went back to a friend's house after a night out and me and him stripped my wife. He licked her for hours as she sucked me. She begged him to fuck her and he tried went soft tried went soft and tis went on for ages. I enjoyed watching her desperation trying to get him up her. He was just too drunk. I lasted longer than a usual mfm. I jumped on and we both came and all three of us fell asleep. In the morning I woke to her moaning loudly to see his large now rock hard on ramming in and out. She came hard several times. He showed no signs of stopping. Even when he came in her he recovered quickly and started again. We travelled home by bus and cum seeped down her legs. Her face was red and she walked funny all day.
He wasn’t drinking vodka by any chance ?? Lol . Loved the bit of her desperation Trying to get him up her and he probably loved getting his revenge on her in the morning - nice one

Yes bet it was , great she got it good and hard in the end though
She certainly did, started as one of the worst but turned into a great weekend. It was also quite funny because flaccid our dicks looked a similar size but he turned into a long fat swollen bull. I know if we ever meet up again she'll want him again.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
We tend to be pretty discreet, and our fetishes aren't that daring or unusual, so I'd say we manage to being unexposed for 'gone wrong moments', most of the time.

But they inevitably occur, which is to be expected for a couple who venture out but still want to remain married, together and living discreetly.

An occasion that bothered me a lot, and turned somewhat out of our control, occurred when we went on a short trip and there we would meet a friend who already shared our intimacy and sex with my wife. We were hoping to walk around a bit and then we would meet him for some sexy time all three of us.

Everything went more or less as expected and was just fine, and when we followed the three of us to the hotel, only there he finally let us know the fact he also had brought another person, a particular friend of his. A guy we didn't even know!

He showed up with the guy at the very door of our room and, to maintain our friendship in good terms, we let the guy in and it was clear the unannounced guest already knew everything about us and the sexual games we had with my wife. And that wasn't pleasant, it was just embarrassing and irritating.

My wife is horny and likes naughty roleplays, but she is also shy and afraid during those situations, so the four of us were stuck and then upset, when our "friend" and his partner began to suggest the "start" of the orgy.

Of course there was no orgy at all, as we didn't even know about the other guy, and neither I nor my wife were excited by omitted situations like that.

The next day we then met alone with our 'friend'. And finally just the three of us, but it was the last time we spent in his company. My wife didn't bothered and even liked it, however, I thought he fucked her in a very naughty, but strange way... showing a certain contempt or disrespect for us, unlike previous occasions. Maybe upset about not being able to get your colleague into the party.

That was a downer for us. Since we are into kinky stuff, but not disrespect and loss of control.
That is completely wrong not at least a couple of levels, first being discussing your sex lives in specifics with someone you do not know which is completely different than discussing his sex life with that person referring to you guys as a generic couple and not specifically, bringing this person to an already scheduled rendezvous that was set to be three people with no discussion with the other parties which precludes the opportunity for you to to even meet this person and decide if he falls Within the parameters of your sex life

Reactions: Catholic_Wife