This is less a gone wrong moment then a "gone how the hell did that happen" moment.

Mary is on a business trip to a trade show, can't remember what city, her boss sends here and the team there a few days early, let them have a chance to relax, go over last minute details, see a few sights on the city. Anyways 2nd night, still another day before convention but things at hotel are picking up. Guys on the team decide to go to a ball game, probably a strip club after. Mary and the other woman on the team.pass. other woman decided to spend quiet night in her hotel room. Mary heads down to try and grab a bite to eat, both restaurants are packed, long wait time, she does not want to eat in her room, checks out the bar, gets a seat at the bar, finds out you can order from either restaurant at the bar. Perfect. Crowded but at least she can eat outside of her room.

Seat next to her clears, guy sits next to her, they chat, why they are in town, she answered she thinks something along the lines of working at the trade show, which might have come out as "working the trade show". Guy is nice, good looking, funny, yeah she is game to hook up with him. So when he invites her to his room, she counters with going to hers. Safety thing.

They go back, bringing some drinks from the bar. She changes into a little lacy sexy nightie. Things progress, he gets her on her knees in front of where he is sitting. She gives him a blow job, eventually ignoring his several mentions of being close to cumming...she swallows.

They finish their drinks, he gets her on the bed, playing with her. They are ready to go and he asks about condoms, she says if he wants one she has some in the top dresser drawer, but she is fine if he doesn't. He doesn't get one, they fuck, he fucks her well.

After a little resting, she goes to the bathroom, devides to shower quick. Tells him he can let himself out (polite way of saying she is done , leave now). She comes out of bathroom he is gone, he has left a note just says Thank you and has left $500.00...

Yeah he thought she was a hooker. She was mad, embarrassed, and thought it was funny all at the same time
God, thats erotic. She was a sexy hooker that night.

About a year or so into the Craigslist encounter thing, I had my first truly negative experience.

The scenario was a husband setting his wife up for a surprise encounter. I failed to press for engagement with the wife, on the basis of said "surprise." The husband was convincing, that she was on board with fucking another guy. I had no reason to believe otherwise.

The scene we agreed to was kind of weird. I'd book a hotel room at a specific location he'd chosen, with early check-in. I was to ask for two keys, leaving one at the desk for "Carl & Kim," in an envelope, informing the desk clerk that they'd be around in the noon time frame. Then I was to wait in the bathroom, concealed in the tub/shower stall with the curtain pulled, lights out, bathroom door open. He would signal me from the bedroom once the two of them were ready - his job was to warm her up, then I'd appear for the fucking.

He had lots of rules and constraints; condom required, no kissing, no oral sex, just straight fucking. Specifically he wanted to watch me fuck her, then have her clean my condom-covered cock off with her mouth while he stroked to the whole thing. Then they'd leave after it was all done. His description of his wife was somewhat intriguing - he verbalized that she resembled strongly a local newscaster, a busty, leggy, tall blond. We went around via phone and email for a few days, bandying about details, etc. before I agreed.

The day of the planned encounter came. I executed accordingly, checking into the specified local resort hotel on an early reservation, 11:00am sharp. I got two room keys, left the desk, returning after I checked out the room, the key already placed in the hand-written envelope. I handed the envelope to the desk clerk, told her, "Carl and Kim" would be stopping by around noon, asking for it. The clerk had a sort of quizzical look on her face, my response was "concert tickets" - we're meeting later tonight for a show. It seemed to satisfy her, she took the envelope, said, "No problem, sir. Enjoy the show!"

I went back to the room, stripped out of my clothes, opened the computer bag I was carrying, found the strip of condoms I'd brought along, opened one, removing it from the foil, then stashed everything in the closet, atop the shelf, tossing the extra pillows on the back to better conceal it.

Next, I went to the bathroom, carrying the unwrapped condom in the fingers of one hand. I took a look around, turned off the light, got into the tub/shower, pulled the curtain, letting its hem hang outside the tub wall. I was partially erect at that point, it was approaching the noon hour. The next several minutes passed like they were hours. With each passing minute, I was getting more anxious, harder, more erect with anticipation. Straight-up noon, I rolled the condom carefully on, slowly, making sure it was not too tightly stretched, and conformal with my cock head, shaft, down to the root.

As I waited, my breathing intensified with the anticipation, I slowly, gently played with my balls, thinking about what was next. I heard them come into the room - their entrance was noisy, laughter, comments from a female voice, "What are we doing? What have you cooked up?"

Probably five minutes passed - I could hear creaking noises from the bed, more laughter. My cock was rock-hard. Then the husband said his key phrase, "I've got a big surprise for you Boo."

I quietly moved the shower curtain aside, stepped out of the tub, making my way to the bedroom. I was completely nude, very hard, my condom-covered cock throbbing with anticipation. I found them in bed together, her husband laying beside her. They were both nude. Kim was by initial appearance pretty much as her husband described, similar to the local newscaster, blond, leggy, maybe a little thicker/chunkier, but quite attractive. Carl on the other hand was fat, hairy, pasty white, a complete, total mismatch to his attractive wife. When Kim saw me, she gasped. That was followed by "Oh my fucking God!"

Carl rolled his fat ass off the bed, pulled the desk chair over beside it, plopping his corpulent self, bare naked, into the chair. His sweaty skin made disturbing sounds against the vinyl as he squirmed around, getting comfortable. He said, "I want to watch you with him Boo. I want to see him do you."

By that point, Kim, or "Boo" as Carl referred to her, had pulled her knees up toward her chest, covering up with the bed sheet. She looked terrified, reluctant.

Carl urged, "Do it Boo. Do it for me, just once...?"

My reaction was mixed. I was still hard, but finding it difficult to maintain my erection. Her reluctance was pretty obvious, I was concerned about consent. After pausing, I said, "Are ya'll sure you want to do this?"

Kim seemed to relax a bit, possibly the notion that she had some say in the matter influenced her into a less defensive posture. Kim tugged the sheet down below her boobs, exposing them. She wiggled in the bed a little, and said, "Well, I guess. Let's try it. Join me..."

I was relieved, joining her in the bed. Carl looked like he was quite anxious, leaning forward in the chair, his eyes big, wide open, breathing through his mouth loudly, clearly sweating, despite the cool air in the room.

Trying to follow the rules, I reached out, guiding Kim to remove the sheet she was covering herself with. She was receptive, in a couple of seconds, Kim was on display, fully nude, from head to toe. Her thighs were still together however. I moved closer to her, straddling her at the hips, my erection throbbing. Kim was staring at my cock, licking her lips. I waited there, displaying myself to her, then turned toward Carl. He was reclined in the desk chair, stroking his tiny cock with the tips of two fingers, fixated on us.

Kim pushed herself around in the bed a bit, laid back, and said, "Ok. Do me."

Still on my knees, I maneuvered back, spreading Kim's thighs in the process, positioning myself between her legs. After a little more positioning, I had Kim in a comfortable starting posture. I grabbed my condom-covered cock, using it like a finger to stimulate her labia. When she started to open up and lubricate, I pressed a little harder and deeper, working my latex covered cock-head into her a bit at a time. It took maybe a minute for her to open up fully.

Normally, I enjoy foreplay. In part, I'm average to larger than average, thick, and I enjoy it when my partner is wet, receptive, and I don't have to worry about inflicting pain during penetration. The "rules" as handed to me precluded most of the normal foreplay elements, so this was not my usual experience. I penetrated Kim, slowly, deliberately, carefully, until I was deep inside her, our pubic mounds pressed together, balls deep inside her.

At that point, fat Carl was mostly out of the chair, furiously stroking his tiny little ********-********, trying to get a better look. Kim had become lubricated sufficiently that between her juices and the lube on the condom, I was ready to start the fucking in earnest. It was somehow satisfying to know her micro-penis husband was seeing a "real man" plow his attractive wife.

After several minutes of thrusting, a marginally enthusiastic Kim said, "I want you to kiss me..."

Carl objected strenuously, "No Boo-baby, No! No kissing."

Kim's response was pretty blunt, "Fuck you Carl. This was your idea. I'll kiss him if I want."

Taking Kims lead as authoritative in the matter, I did as requested - I started kissing her. That intensified things significantly. Kim was getting much wetter, the feedback cycle was unleashed. The condom, which I was not terribly fond of, was actually a help, desensitizing me sufficiently to delay ejaculation, allowing me to thrust frequently, deep into Kim's ever wetter cunt.

Then the big surprise happened. Only I'm not sure who was more surprised, me, or Carl. Kim stopped me from thrusting, pushed me away, and off her, rolling me onto the bed on my back. Kim grabbed my cock, ripping off the condom, then mounted me. It was an awesome cock ride.

Carl in contrast was pleading with her, "No Boo! No! You can't fuck him like that. No! Don't you cum in my wife! Please don't cum in her!"

That seemed to goad Kim into more deliberate action, "Fuck you Carl. Do you like it? Do you like seeing his big, hard cock inside me? Bare naked? I'm going to make him cum. He's going to cum inside me. There's nothing you can do about it!"

Kim shifted a bit, gaining a squatting position atop me, on the balls of her feet. She was bouncing on my cock, up and down. The sounds were terribly erotic, the squeaking bed, the squishy, wet sounds of my cock inside her wet, gaping hole.

Carl was sobbing, weeping, "No Boo, No! Don't make him cum... not inside you, please Boo, No. Please don't cum in her! Please don't cum in my wife!"

That was all it took. I unloaded in her, blasting every drop into that devious bitch. She was vocalizing, "Carl dear, he's cumming. He's filling me up with his cum. Oh God it feels good. I can feel him cumming in me..."

At that point, Carl had fallen to the floor, curled almost in a fetal position, sobbing intensely, muttering unintelligibly under his breath. About all I could make out was stuff like, "Oh God, oh no!"

Kim and I were in afterglow embrace, enjoying the post-orgasmic mix of endorphin release, sex sweat, the the rivulets of cum flowing from Kim's used cunt, all those wet, nasty, naughty sensations.

Neither of us were too concerned about Carl. After about ten minutes of post-fuck cuddling, Kim said, "Gotta get back to the office. I'm past due. Carl, you stupid bastard, get up. We gotta go."

I fetched Kim a towel, returned with it, watching as she wiped herself down. Carl had still failed to respond, lying curled on the floor beside the bed. Kim said, "Carl you pussy! There's cum on the chair seat. Clean it the fuck up and get dressed! I have to go. Get your fat ass up or I'm leaving without you!"

The situation felt awkward. I was reclined on the hotel bed, still naked, for some reason getting hard again. I watched and listened to Kim's brutal monolog as she dressed:

"I knew this would fucking happen. Carl you micro-penis baby-man, get the fuck up, clean up your cum you disgusting pig!

I'm so sorry - teenie-weenie Carl has been begging for this for fucking ever, but I knew he couldn't actually take it, you know, watch me fuck. I should divorce his sorry ass. Maybe better is I'll just fuck real men, on my own, from now on.

God I don't fucking know why I listened to my damn mother, save yourself for marriage, what bullshit. What a disappointment! If only I'd known better, listened to my instinct...

You have such a nice package! (Kim looking directly at me, and my swelling hard-on).

(Looking down at the floor) Carl, I told your sorry fat ass to get the fuck up! You're making me late!"

Apparently Kim was OK going back to the office with a load of my cum in her pussy - I watched her pull on her panties without any further clean-up, then she finished dressing. Kim walked over to the chest of drawers, fumbled around with the stuff strewn on top, grabbing what appeared to be a set of keys...

Her parting shot; "Carl you fat fuck! I'm leaving you here. You're on your own. I'm going to work."

With that, Kim turned, opened the door, stepped through and let it close behind her. Fat Carl was still wallowing on the floor, crying. He looked like a grotesque, beached whale. My hard-on was completely gone - dead. I pondered next steps, electing to shower, dress, ignoring Carl. The hotel room was paid for, I figured at worst he'd continue wallowing in the floor until housekeeping or staff found him the next day - he'd become their problem, not mine.

I ended up leaving Fat Carl rolling around naked, weeping, on the hotel room floor, and went on about my day. That encounter was a blend of negative and positive, definitely weird. It wasn't to be the first.

About a year or so into the Craigslist encounter thing, I had my first truly negative experience.

The scenario was a husband setting his wife up for a surprise encounter. I failed to press for engagement with the wife, on the basis of said "surprise." The husband was convincing, that she was on board with fucking another guy. I had no reason to believe otherwise.

The scene we agreed to was kind of weird. I'd book a hotel room at a specific location he'd chosen, with early check-in. I was to ask for two keys, leaving one at the desk for "Carl & Kim," in an envelope, informing the desk clerk that they'd be around in the noon time frame. Then I was to wait in the bathroom, concealed in the tub/shower stall with the curtain pulled, lights out, bathroom door open. He would signal me from the bedroom once the two of them were ready - his job was to warm her up, then I'd appear for the fucking.

He had lots of rules and constraints; condom required, no kissing, no oral sex, just straight fucking. Specifically he wanted to watch me fuck her, then have her clean my condom-covered cock off with her mouth while he stroked to the whole thing. Then they'd leave after it was all done. His description of his wife was somewhat intriguing - he verbalized that she resembled strongly a local newscaster, a busty, leggy, tall blond. We went around via phone and email for a few days, bandying about details, etc. before I agreed.

The day of the planned encounter came. I executed accordingly, checking into the specified local resort hotel on an early reservation, 11:00am sharp. I got two room keys, left the desk, returning after I checked out the room, the key already placed in the hand-written envelope. I handed the envelope to the desk clerk, told her, "Carl and Kim" would be stopping by around noon, asking for it. The clerk had a sort of quizzical look on her face, my response was "concert tickets" - we're meeting later tonight for a show. It seemed to satisfy her, she took the envelope, said, "No problem, sir. Enjoy the show!"

I went back to the room, stripped out of my clothes, opened the computer bag I was carrying, found the strip of condoms I'd brought along, opened one, removing it from the foil, then stashed everything in the closet, atop the shelf, tossing the extra pillows on the back to better conceal it.

Next, I went to the bathroom, carrying the unwrapped condom in the fingers of one hand. I took a look around, turned off the light, got into the tub/shower, pulled the curtain, letting its hem hang outside the tub wall. I was partially erect at that point, it was approaching the noon hour. The next several minutes passed like they were hours. With each passing minute, I was getting more anxious, harder, more erect with anticipation. Straight-up noon, I rolled the condom carefully on, slowly, making sure it was not too tightly stretched, and conformal with my cock head, shaft, down to the root.

As I waited, my breathing intensified with the anticipation, I slowly, gently played with my balls, thinking about what was next. I heard them come into the room - their entrance was noisy, laughter, comments from a female voice, "What are we doing? What have you cooked up?"

Probably five minutes passed - I could hear creaking noises from the bed, more laughter. My cock was rock-hard. Then the husband said his key phrase, "I've got a big surprise for you Boo."

I quietly moved the shower curtain aside, stepped out of the tub, making my way to the bedroom. I was completely nude, very hard, my condom-covered cock throbbing with anticipation. I found them in bed together, her husband laying beside her. They were both nude. Kim was by initial appearance pretty much as her husband described, similar to the local newscaster, blond, leggy, maybe a little thicker/chunkier, but quite attractive. Carl on the other hand was fat, hairy, pasty white, a complete, total mismatch to his attractive wife. When Kim saw me, she gasped. That was followed by "Oh my fucking God!"

Carl rolled his fat ass off the bed, pulled the desk chair over beside it, plopping his corpulent self, bare naked, into the chair. His sweaty skin made disturbing sounds against the vinyl as he squirmed around, getting comfortable. He said, "I want to watch you with him Boo. I want to see him do you."

By that point, Kim, or "Boo" as Carl referred to her, had pulled her knees up toward her chest, covering up with the bed sheet. She looked terrified, reluctant.

Carl urged, "Do it Boo. Do it for me, just once...?"

My reaction was mixed. I was still hard, but finding it difficult to maintain my erection. Her reluctance was pretty obvious, I was concerned about consent. After pausing, I said, "Are ya'll sure you want to do this?"

Kim seemed to relax a bit, possibly the notion that she had some say in the matter influenced her into a less defensive posture. Kim tugged the sheet down below her boobs, exposing them. She wiggled in the bed a little, and said, "Well, I guess. Let's try it. Join me..."

I was relieved, joining her in the bed. Carl looked like he was quite anxious, leaning forward in the chair, his eyes big, wide open, breathing through his mouth loudly, clearly sweating, despite the cool air in the room.

Trying to follow the rules, I reached out, guiding Kim to remove the sheet she was covering herself with. She was receptive, in a couple of seconds, Kim was on display, fully nude, from head to toe. Her thighs were still together however. I moved closer to her, straddling her at the hips, my erection throbbing. Kim was staring at my cock, licking her lips. I waited there, displaying myself to her, then turned toward Carl. He was reclined in the desk chair, stroking his tiny cock with the tips of two fingers, fixated on us.

Kim pushed herself around in the bed a bit, laid back, and said, "Ok. Do me."

Still on my knees, I maneuvered back, spreading Kim's thighs in the process, positioning myself between her legs. After a little more positioning, I had Kim in a comfortable starting posture. I grabbed my condom-covered cock, using it like a finger to stimulate her labia. When she started to open up and lubricate, I pressed a little harder and deeper, working my latex covered cock-head into her a bit at a time. It took maybe a minute for her to open up fully.

Normally, I enjoy foreplay. In part, I'm average to larger than average, thick, and I enjoy it when my partner is wet, receptive, and I don't have to worry about inflicting pain during penetration. The "rules" as handed to me precluded most of the normal foreplay elements, so this was not my usual experience. I penetrated Kim, slowly, deliberately, carefully, until I was deep inside her, our pubic mounds pressed together, balls deep inside her.

At that point, fat Carl was mostly out of the chair, furiously stroking his tiny little ********-********, trying to get a better look. Kim had become lubricated sufficiently that between her juices and the lube on the condom, I was ready to start the fucking in earnest. It was somehow satisfying to know her micro-penis husband was seeing a "real man" plow his attractive wife.

After several minutes of thrusting, a marginally enthusiastic Kim said, "I want you to kiss me..."

Carl objected strenuously, "No Boo-baby, No! No kissing."

Kim's response was pretty blunt, "Fuck you Carl. This was your idea. I'll kiss him if I want."

Taking Kims lead as authoritative in the matter, I did as requested - I started kissing her. That intensified things significantly. Kim was getting much wetter, the feedback cycle was unleashed. The condom, which I was not terribly fond of, was actually a help, desensitizing me sufficiently to delay ejaculation, allowing me to thrust frequently, deep into Kim's ever wetter cunt.

Then the big surprise happened. Only I'm not sure who was more surprised, me, or Carl. Kim stopped me from thrusting, pushed me away, and off her, rolling me onto the bed on my back. Kim grabbed my cock, ripping off the condom, then mounted me. It was an awesome cock ride.

Carl in contrast was pleading with her, "No Boo! No! You can't fuck him like that. No! Don't you cum in my wife! Please don't cum in her!"

That seemed to goad Kim into more deliberate action, "Fuck you Carl. Do you like it? Do you like seeing his big, hard cock inside me? Bare naked? I'm going to make him cum. He's going to cum inside me. There's nothing you can do about it!"

Kim shifted a bit, gaining a squatting position atop me, on the balls of her feet. She was bouncing on my cock, up and down. The sounds were terribly erotic, the squeaking bed, the squishy, wet sounds of my cock inside her wet, gaping hole.

Carl was sobbing, weeping, "No Boo, No! Don't make him cum... not inside you, please Boo, No. Please don't cum in her! Please don't cum in my wife!"

That was all it took. I unloaded in her, blasting every drop into that devious bitch. She was vocalizing, "Carl dear, he's cumming. He's filling me up with his cum. Oh God it feels good. I can feel him cumming in me..."

At that point, Carl had fallen to the floor, curled almost in a fetal position, sobbing intensely, muttering unintelligibly under his breath. About all I could make out was stuff like, "Oh God, oh no!"

Kim and I were in afterglow embrace, enjoying the post-orgasmic mix of endorphin release, sex sweat, the the rivulets of cum flowing from Kim's used cunt, all those wet, nasty, naughty sensations.

Neither of us were too concerned about Carl. After about ten minutes of post-fuck cuddling, Kim said, "Gotta get back to the office. I'm past due. Carl, you stupid bastard, get up. We gotta go."

I fetched Kim a towel, returned with it, watching as she wiped herself down. Carl had still failed to respond, lying curled on the floor beside the bed. Kim said, "Carl you pussy! There's cum on the chair seat. Clean it the fuck up and get dressed! I have to go. Get your fat ass up or I'm leaving without you!"

The situation felt awkward. I was reclined on the hotel bed, still naked, for some reason getting hard again. I watched and listened to Kim's brutal monolog as she dressed:

"I knew this would fucking happen. Carl you micro-penis baby-man, get the fuck up, clean up your cum you disgusting pig!

I'm so sorry - teenie-weenie Carl has been begging for this for fucking ever, but I knew he couldn't actually take it, you know, watch me fuck. I should divorce his sorry ass. Maybe better is I'll just fuck real men, on my own, from now on.

God I don't fucking know why I listened to my damn mother, save yourself for marriage, what bullshit. What a disappointment! If only I'd known better, listened to my instinct...

You have such a nice package! (Kim looking directly at me, and my swelling hard-on).

(Looking down at the floor) Carl, I told your sorry fat ass to get the fuck up! You're making me late!"

Apparently Kim was OK going back to the office with a load of my cum in her pussy - I watched her pull on her panties without any further clean-up, then she finished dressing. Kim walked over to the chest of drawers, fumbled around with the stuff strewn on top, grabbing what appeared to be a set of keys...

Her parting shot; "Carl you fat fuck! I'm leaving you here. You're on your own. I'm going to work."

With that, Kim turned, opened the door, stepped through and let it close behind her. Fat Carl was still wallowing on the floor, crying. He looked like a grotesque, beached whale. My hard-on was completely gone - dead. I pondered next steps, electing to shower, dress, ignoring Carl. The hotel room was paid for, I figured at worst he'd continue wallowing in the floor until housekeeping or staff found him the next day - he'd become their problem, not mine.

I ended up leaving Fat Carl rolling around naked, weeping, on the hotel room floor, and went on about my day. That encounter was a blend of negative and positive, definitely weird. It wasn't to be the first.
i hope you met her again, without him

Well it's closed now and has been for a long time
One up in Gary Indiana. Was called ct's. We had visited a few times. Was supposed to go up one weekend. But schedule changed. Over next couple weeks the yahoo group for the place was all screwed up. Then I find out sometime in there that they were busted. "Dancers" were doing prostitution. And they were selling Viagra and other pills in the back.

Needless to say shut down. Somehow dodged the bust so it was a gone right moment!

That is 100% a gone wrong situation if this isnt talked about beforehand! That would be super interesting to talk to someone where this happened and how it played out in the end!
Well it wasn't discussed. And I never asked for any type of test.

Timing was close. I asked she said she didn't think so and I dropped it.
No pill no condoms.

Not much else to say about it really.
If people play unprotected there is always a chance. We know going in and if u don't want the chance then don't do it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
One of the first times May and I played with another couple we met at a hotel. Everyone was well oiled with alcohol and we retired to their room for more drinks. The husband and I sat in chairs or the couch, the girls sat on the edge of the bed. After a bit they started playing with each other and kissing. Very hot seeing my Asian wife and a blonde doing that, as they stripped each other.

The husband and I moved to the edge of the bed and also started taking our clothes off. The wife played with my cock while May eagerly gobbled his cock into her mouth. We re-situated ourselves where I pushed the wife back onto the bed and went down on her, while May spun the husband around so he was on his back while she continued to suck his cock. He was enjoying May sucking him as he grabbed her head and thrust into her mouth. His wife seemed to enjoy my oral attentions too.

I finally crawled up her body to offer her my cock, which she took. As I was doing this I saw that the husband had rolled May onto her back, rolled a condom on, and slid into her widely spread, welcoming legs. I figured it was my time to fuck his wife, so I followed the husband's lead. But she wouldn't let me enter her!

There's the husband banging away in my Asian wife and all I could get from his wife was a blow job. She was jerking me off close to her mouth. I was pissed off enough that my wife is getting fucked without me getting the same. When I was ready to cum I jammed my cock into the blonde's mouth and held her head as I came, not letting her off of my cock. i guess the husband saw this because he started groaning as he came in May.
Sounds like a swinging gone wrong story! It's unfortunate but sometimes couples just arent ALL into eachothers partners. Hopefully you had a better experience next time with another couple!

Reactions: DewMyWife
I have been playing, with different partners, for many years now and I have found that wife, or partner, sharing enhanced the relationships, except the last one.
This was with my present wife. She had been on quite a few meets with guys that she had set up herself and some I had set up, the last one she did was one I set up. Nice guy when I set it up. He would meet us in a pub or bar and after a few drinks we would part, they would go their way and me mine. 1 or 2 days later he would drop her off and we would go home and have amazing sex, often with his cum oozing from her holes. He always treated her right and she would comment on their sexual activities as we had sex. Then one day she found out on his FaceBook page he was saying all sorts of weird things such as he was engaged to my wife, photos of her and him together were plastered all over his page and also he claimed she was pregnant by him. I confronted him, but he was adamant it was just a mistake, but she would not see him. After a few weeks of not seeing each other we both got called in by our separate bosses saying that this guy had tried to persuade them to make us see that she was better off with him. He lived to far away for us to travel so the police were involved, that's when shit hit the fan. All my family, work colleagues and hers, knew all about our sex sharing life, he told them all through social media
She has not played since. So I lost out on my fun and she lost out on hers
I never had anything like this with any of my other 6 shared partners

Me and my wife own a small business together we employ mostly high school and college kids. A few years ago, we hired one of my buddies sons to work for us. He was 18 and a senior in high school. I noticed my wife sometime would appear to be flirting with this young man, then I started noticing that she was scheduling him to close with her quite a bit. I kind of asked her and she said he’s really good with our kids and that she can get her work done and he kind of does his work and is a nice babysitter for when our kids are in the shop. One night my buddy called me He’s Jason’s dad. he told me that we needed to talk so we met at a bar to have a few drinks. After a few rounds, he told me that he had some shocking news for me. He said that he overheard Jason talking to a friend and telling him that he’s been fucking my wife, And not always at work. My buddy said he confronted his son, because he didn’t want his son spreading lies about my wife, but he said his son showed him this picture that my wife sent him. My buddy told me that his son told him that the first time that they got together was in our minivan when they went to pick up some supplies one night. He said they’ve had sex at the work and evidently they have fucked a few times in my house. And quite a few times in our min van.

Attachments

• IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 178
One up in Gary Indiana. Was called ct's. We had visited a few times. Was supposed to go up one weekend. But schedule changed. Over next couple weeks the yahoo group for the place was all screwed up. Then I find out sometime in there that they were busted. "Dancers" were doing prostitution. And they were selling Viagra and other pills in the back.

Needless to say shut down. Somehow dodged the bust so it was a gone right moment!
The one theater , the last one in our area, the owner redid the basement as an "orgy" room , but with the neighborhood undergoing some gentrification, the city was trying to shut them down. Plus the place was getting pretty wild back on weekends. Anyways place got raided one night. Final straw was 6 off duty cops were there, (3 men, 3 women, married but not to each other) having fun (not all together). Was not a good look for the city police lol.

Me and my wife own a small business together we employ mostly high school and college kids. A few years ago, we hired one of my buddies sons to work for us. He was 18 and a senior in high school. I noticed my wife sometime would appear to be flirting with this young man, then I started noticing that she was scheduling him to close with her quite a bit. I kind of asked her and she said he’s really good with our kids and that she can get her work done and he kind of does his work and is a nice babysitter for when our kids are in the shop. One night my buddy called me He’s Jason’s dad. he told me that we needed to talk so we met at a bar to have a few drinks. After a few rounds, he told me that he had some shocking news for me. He said that he overheard Jason talking to a friend and telling him that he’s been fucking my wife, And not always at work. My buddy said he confronted his son, because he didn’t want his son spreading lies about my wife, but he said his son showed him this picture that my wife sent him. My buddy told me that his son told him that the first time that they got together was in our minivan when they went to pick up some supplies one night. He said they’ve had sex at the work and evidently they have fucked a few times in my house. And quite a few times in our min van.
Looks so innocent and pure 💗

Fyi the picture you posted is pretty common all over the internet.

Id love to hear some of the "gone wrong" stories from husbands or even wives after sharing your partner for the first time. I find these stories interesting a even beneficial for others!

Maybe the bull overstepped their boundaries and the cuck got mad and it caused a huge argument? Or the husband got super jealous the first time he saw his wife with another mans cock inside her and the marriage fell apart due to it?

Lets hear the GONE WRONG stories! Maybe other couples can learn from your mistakes!
Great thread! This is exactly what I want to learn about. If there are truly very many people involved in this lifestyle there has to be many more mistakes made along the way.

The one theater , the last one in our area, the owner redid the basement as an "orgy" room , but with the neighborhood undergoing some gentrification, the city was trying to shut them down. Plus the place was getting pretty wild back on weekends. Anyways place got raided one night. Final straw was 6 off duty cops were there, (3 men, 3 women, married but not to each other) having fun (not all together). Was not a good look for the city police lol.
what theater was this?

Well this is a situation that occurred with a one night stand from plenty of fish back in my shagging frenzy days lol - done the usual chat - phone no - dirty chat - dirty pics - good build up for ‘the date ‘ . Arrived at hers and as usual looked sort of / kinda looked like her pics from a few years ago lol - she had a dog which was barking furiously in the kitchen - she poured the wine outline of suspender belt showing on skirt - happy days - she put the dog out the back and being a gentleman gave her a hand with the dinner - she had a staffy bull terrier - how did I know - well there was the outline of it bitten through the first skin of the wood and nearly through outer skin - dinner was fucking microwave lasagne - hey ho - started to get into her and sure enough sussies and no nicks - just on our way up to bed and I could actually see the fucking dogs paw coming through the door - since I was at the bottom of the stairs a quick grab of the jacket - flick of the door latch and I was fuckin out of there - funny now but terrifying at the time guys . ( I just can’t seem to do short reply’s - sorry )

We tend to be pretty discreet, and our fetishes aren't that daring or unusual, so I'd say we manage to being unexposed for 'gone wrong moments', most of the time.

But they inevitably occur, which is to be expected for a couple who venture out but still want to remain married, together and living discreetly.

An occasion that bothered me a lot, and turned somewhat out of our control, occurred when we went on a short trip and there we would meet a friend who already shared our intimacy and sex with my wife. We were hoping to walk around a bit and then we would meet him for some sexy time all three of us.

Everything went more or less as expected and was just fine, and when we followed the three of us to the hotel, only there he finally let us know the fact he also had brought another person, a particular friend of his. A guy we didn't even know!

He showed up with the guy at the very door of our room and, to maintain our friendship in good terms, we let the guy in and it was clear the unannounced guest already knew everything about us and the sexual games we had with my wife. And that wasn't pleasant, it was just embarrassing and irritating.

My wife is horny and likes naughty roleplays, but she is also shy and afraid during those situations, so the four of us were stuck and then upset, when our "friend" and his partner began to suggest the "start" of the orgy.

Of course there was no orgy at all, as we didn't even know about the other guy, and neither I nor my wife were excited by omitted situations like that.

The next day we then met alone with our 'friend'. And finally just the three of us, but it was the last time we spent in his company. My wife didn't bothered and even liked it, however, I thought he fucked her in a very naughty, but strange way... showing a certain contempt or disrespect for us, unlike previous occasions. Maybe upset about not being able to get your colleague into the party.

That was a downer for us. Since we are into kinky stuff, but not disrespect and loss of control.
This story should be required reading for every new member.

Respect comes first, or you don't cum!

And then?????????????