Well this is a situation that occurred with a one night stand from plenty of fish back in my shagging frenzy days lol - done the usual chat - phone no - dirty chat - dirty pics - good build up for ‘the date ‘ . Arrived at hers and as usual looked sort of / kinda looked like her pics from a few years ago lol - she had a dog which was barking furiously in the kitchen - she poured the wine outline of suspender belt showing on skirt - happy days - she put the dog out the back and being a gentleman gave her a hand with the dinner - she had a staffy bull terrier - how did I know - well there was the outline of it bitten through the first skin of the wood and nearly through outer skin - dinner was fucking microwave lasagne - hey ho - started to get into her and sure enough sussies and no nicks - just on our way up to bed and I could actually see the fucking dogs paw coming through the door - since I was at the bottom of the stairs a quick grab of the jacket - flick of the door latch and I was fuckin out of there - funny now but terrifying at the time guys . ( I just can’t seem to do short reply’s - sorry )
Sorry it was a bit off topic but came to mind - and to top it all off was a snow blizzard at the time and I had a few drinks so had to park away from her house a bit and sleep in the bloody car

Me and my wife own a small business together we employ mostly high school and college kids. A few years ago, we hired one of my buddies sons to work for us. He was 18 and a senior in high school. I noticed my wife sometime would appear to be flirting with this young man, then I started noticing that she was scheduling him to close with her quite a bit. I kind of asked her and she said he’s really good with our kids and that she can get her work done and he kind of does his work and is a nice babysitter for when our kids are in the shop. One night my buddy called me He’s Jason’s dad. he told me that we needed to talk so we met at a bar to have a few drinks. After a few rounds, he told me that he had some shocking news for me. He said that he overheard Jason talking to a friend and telling him that he’s been fucking my wife, And not always at work. My buddy said he confronted his son, because he didn’t want his son spreading lies about my wife, but he said his son showed him this picture that my wife sent him. My buddy told me that his son told him that the first time that they got together was in our minivan when they went to pick up some supplies one night. He said they’ve had sex at the work and evidently they have fucked a few times in my house. And quite a few times in our min van.
Did she deny it or is she aloud to fuck who ever .....see is very sexy

Reactions: toolman2c
Great thread! This is exactly what I want to learn about. If there are truly very many people involved in this lifestyle there has to be many more mistakes made along the way.
Thank you! The "gone right" stories are always hot but it's super interesting a helpful to hear about the "gone wrong" stories as well! Maybe couples or singles can learn from others mistakes!

Me and my wife own a small business together we employ mostly high school and college kids. A few years ago, we hired one of my buddies sons to work for us. He was 18 and a senior in high school. I noticed my wife sometime would appear to be flirting with this young man, then I started noticing that she was scheduling him to close with her quite a bit. I kind of asked her and she said he’s really good with our kids and that she can get her work done and he kind of does his work and is a nice babysitter for when our kids are in the shop. One night my buddy called me He’s Jason’s dad. he told me that we needed to talk so we met at a bar to have a few drinks. After a few rounds, he told me that he had some shocking news for me. He said that he overheard Jason talking to a friend and telling him that he’s been fucking my wife, And not always at work. My buddy said he confronted his son, because he didn’t want his son spreading lies about my wife, but he said his son showed him this picture that my wife sent him. My buddy told me that his son told him that the first time that they got together was in our minivan when they went to pick up some supplies one night. He said they’ve had sex at the work and evidently they have fucked a few times in my house. And quite a few times in our min van.
Fuckable as fuck.

Reactions: stacyz
Back when we were younger we partyed with 6 other couples most Saturday nights. The parties were at a different home every week so no big burden on any one couple. We fooled around a lot and not uncommon when the party broke up for the wives to go to the cars if not topless at least completely unbuttoned blouses and since they didn't wear bras a lot of bare boobs in the moon light. Most of the guys would talk their wife out of her skirt or slacks so she was riding naked (who is going to see at 1 AM) and a blow job. On this faithful night the lucky couple we will call Ron and Cathy were on their way home as usual. Cathy was nude and kind on her back going to town on Ron. He in turn was playing with Cathy causing her to give him some really good oral. Now on there way home is a 4 way intersection controled by a stop light that at midnight became a blinking red light. This is where Cathy thought they were when Ron stopped the car. She didn't realize it was a traffic stop until the cop shined a flashlight in the window on her with her legs spread. The cops had stopped them because they saw Ron weaving and decided he DWI. When they saw the action they laughed told him to be careful and let them go. She sat up the remainder of the way home with them laughing that if the cop had done a field soberiety test Ron would have failed.

Most of my "gone wrong" experiences in the hot wife/cuckold domain with my own wife are related to inexperience when we were first going down this road - the common elements; fakes, flakes and nut cases that we didn't properly weed out during screening.

One memorable early experience was a guy who showed up to our hotel suite for the encounter, but was totally and completely unable to perform with another guy in the room. No matter what KK tried, he couldn't get hard. I tried leaving the room to reduce the anxiety and pressure, and he still couldn't get it up. That left KK frustrated and disappointed.

We had a couple of experiences where the guy showed up drunk - too hammered to do the deed. A couple more were dudes that "brought friends" without asking - they got the boot immediately.

The other issues along the way included guys that faked it in email exchanges - we learned soon enough to vet them on live video chat to avoid that problem, another common issue was guys with hygiene or health problems (genital warts, lesions). We're past that now.

We only had one really negative thing happen. KK wanted to get together with a college era ex, against my objections. Long story short, the ex had a friend, they drugged and essentially raped KK. That was the only complete ass-kicking I ever administered as an adult.

This one I forgot about. Swing groups in our state did a hotel event, entire hotel was booked to them. Some nosy, prude, assholes decided to enter the parking lot and take down plate numbers , one of them supposedly had a friend who worked at the DMV who would look up the the info, so they could out "the perverts". Didn't go as they expected, security caught them, called the cops. Cops had the hotel manager add the lists to the fire pit by the pool. The prudes all got trespassing tickets and threats of arrest if they came back, plus their names and addresses taken down and banned from the hotel chain

Need any more help?
Would love to fuck your wife ;)

29, Was out of town on a business trip. I met this waitress that was 44, sexy, married mom of 3, about 5’4”, 175, blonde, blue eyes. Her husband was at work and her kids, well let’s just say she told me they were busy with their friends and “not to worry”! We had hit it off quickly, she invited me to her friend’s house after work for some drinks and hang out. I showed up and her friend was completely cool with me there. This waitress I met wasn’t happy in her marriage and her friend supported her with it. Had a couple of hard drinks with her, she was the most amazing French kissing expert I had ever experienced then. Her friend let us borrow the third bedroom. It didn’t take too much time she was sucking my hung cock aggressively and I , licking her pussy, making her buck cum like crazy, fucking like rabbits as if we haven’t had sex in years! Blew my load in her pussy more than twice. An hour later we get a loud knocking bang noise coming from the room window, her fucking husband!! How and why is he here? One of her kids saw us as she was driving by and saw me get out of her car going into her friends house! She supposedly called her dad and told him! He couldn’t see inside because of the windows covers. Her friend asked her what to do at the door, and told her don’t answer the door. He knocked and banged at the door she didn’t answer, and we went back and fucked for another 30 minutes! Her husband left and went back home. This girl thanked me, kissed me and left. And made arrangements for her friend to take me back to my hotel. Her friend was nice and sexy too. But I was completely drained and now even thinking about fucking her friend! Plus she had a bf she loved. So it was of her to drop me off! But damn, my mind was blown and a little worried when he showed up! 😆

My wife and her personal trainer had a five year very intense relationship. She ended up falling pregnant to him but unfortunately miscarried. Long story short he wanted to try again she saw it as a lucky escape and their relationship fell apart
HOT!! I have So many fantasies about how I end up pregnant by someone other than my husband!! J (the wife)

One of the first times May and I played with another couple we met at a hotel. Everyone was well oiled with alcohol and we retired to their room for more drinks. The husband and I sat in chairs or the couch, the girls sat on the edge of the bed. After a bit they started playing with each other and kissing. Very hot seeing my Asian wife and a blonde doing that, as they stripped each other.

The husband and I moved to the edge of the bed and also started taking our clothes off. The wife played with my cock while May eagerly gobbled his cock into her mouth. We re-situated ourselves where I pushed the wife back onto the bed and went down on her, while May spun the husband around so he was on his back while she continued to suck his cock. He was enjoying May sucking him as he grabbed her head and thrust into her mouth. His wife seemed to enjoy my oral attentions too.

I finally crawled up her body to offer her my cock, which she took. As I was doing this I saw that the husband had rolled May onto her back, rolled a condom on, and slid into her widely spread, welcoming legs. I figured it was my time to fuck his wife, so I followed the husband's lead. But she wouldn't let me enter her!

There's the husband banging away in my Asian wife and all I could get from his wife was a blow job. She was jerking me off close to her mouth. I was pissed off enough that my wife is getting fucked without me getting the same. When I was ready to cum I jammed my cock into the blonde's mouth and held her head as I came, not letting her off of my cock. i guess the husband saw this because he started groaning as he came in May.
One of MANY reasons I lost all interest in swinging and gravitated to my wife(s) having sex with other guys while I watch, or in our current situation, she dates alone and shares it with me afterwards. I'd rather pass on sex than have more bad sex with women that jsut aren't good at it. Hence, the REASON they are swinging..........CW

Reactions: DewMyWife
Another fake photo, probably fake story. Great idea tho :)

I appreciate threads like this that show some of the real life consequences that could happen but aren’t always considered in the onset.

Luckily for us, we haven’t had much in “gone wrong” category. The main experience that’d belong in this thread was when my wife’s sister found out. My wife had been driving around her nephew (sister’s child) earlier in the day before my wife was planning on spending the weekend with her guy. The nephew accidentally left his backpack in my wife’s car and unbeknownst to us, my sister in law had put an AirTag in his bag.

After a weekend of being MIA, we have family brunch with my wife’s family on Sunday and my sister in law confronts my wife. After some tense moments, cooler heads prevailed and my wife told her sister about our situation. Ever since her sister has been one of the biggest supporters of us and a great part of my wife’s support system.

Nothing bad the first time.

Almost getting arrested (both of us) for indecent exposure and lewd public behavior at an adult theater of all places. We weren't even playing with anyone else!
While we weren't playing with anyone else ourselves, we found ourselves in the same predicament a number of years ago when, after a night out, we got frisky on the way home. She offered car head and ... who was I to turn it down? It got so good I pulled over. About 10 minutes in, I hear a tap on the window by Mr. Law Enforcement himself. He might've been there a while enjoying the view, I don't know - but we were lucky to get off (pun intended) on a warning.

Reactions: toolman2c
While we weren't playing with anyone else ourselves, we found ourselves in the same predicament a number of years ago when, after a night out, we got frisky on the way home. She offered car head and ... who was I to turn it down? It got so good I pulled over. About 10 minutes in, I hear a tap on the window by Mr. Law Enforcement himself. He might've been there a while enjoying the view, I don't know - but we were lucky to get off (pun intended) on a warning.
You got off lightly

We tend to be pretty discreet, and our fetishes aren't that daring or unusual, so I'd say we manage to being unexposed for 'gone wrong moments', most of the time.

But they inevitably occur, which is to be expected for a couple who venture out but still want to remain married, together and living discreetly.

An occasion that bothered me a lot, and turned somewhat out of our control, occurred when we went on a short trip and there we would meet a friend who already shared our intimacy and sex with my wife. We were hoping to walk around a bit and then we would meet him for some sexy time all three of us.

Everything went more or less as expected and was just fine, and when we followed the three of us to the hotel, only there he finally let us know the fact he also had brought another person, a particular friend of his. A guy we didn't even know!

He showed up with the guy at the very door of our room and, to maintain our friendship in good terms, we let the guy in and it was clear the unannounced guest already knew everything about us and the sexual games we had with my wife. And that wasn't pleasant, it was just embarrassing and irritating.

My wife is horny and likes naughty roleplays, but she is also shy and afraid during those situations, so the four of us were stuck and then upset, when our "friend" and his partner began to suggest the "start" of the orgy.

Of course there was no orgy at all, as we didn't even know about the other guy, and neither I nor my wife were excited by omitted situations like that.

The next day we then met alone with our 'friend'. And finally just the three of us, but it was the last time we spent in his company. My wife didn't bothered and even liked it, however, I thought he fucked her in a very naughty, but strange way... showing a certain contempt or disrespect for us, unlike previous occasions. Maybe upset about not being able to get your colleague into the party.

That was a downer for us. Since we are into kinky stuff, but not disrespect and loss of control.
There are things that you shouldn't allow and these things you shouldn't just do from the point of view of respect for others! Something like the one described here shouldn't happen under any circumstances. This “friend” is no loss! Sorry!

I had this experience once, back in my 20s when I was getting some great head from a sexy friend of mine in her 40s. We were parked in a secluded park, it was dark, no-one else around, and like you said "tap tap tap" on the window.

The cop was cool, just told us to stop and get out of there, that's it, so we left. :)

Reactions: myjuicywife
I had this experience once, back in my 20s when I was getting some great head from a sexy friend of mine in her 40s. We were parked in a secluded park, it was dark, no-one else around, and like you said "tap tap tap" on the window.

The cop was cool, just told us to stop and get out of there, that's it, so we left. :)
When KK and I were dating, car sex was the norm, due to the lack of a better venue... we often got caught "parking" by the cops... the first couple of times were terrifying and embarrassing. Then it became kind of a thing for us, the risky turn-on got us both hot.

More recently, as part of our screening / vetting routine, we go for a ride so that KK can conduct her ritual cock inspection or a potential partner. Even though I've scouted and reconned several parking spots, we've still been interrupted by a security guard or cop a couple of times... that's a lot harder to explain, your wife, and a strange dude in the back seat, while you're in the front passenger seat jacking off...