Shaved body or not , on your husband that is .

Seems some if not all of you So called FLR women are Failures and only pretending .

He must show Proof of being in a FLR and 99.999 % of these men can't be different than any other man outside of this lifestyle and makes it known as a fake - wannabe - look over - pretender.
Call it what you want, but any man not shaved bare bald is just a man getting his kinks off on this website.

Show proof of you being FLR , prove it otherwise you are NOT

Complete BS.

What you are stating is the imposition of a narcissistic sissy-wannabe fantasy upon others.
I see it all the time in people I counsel (about sex and about professional items as well).

FLR means the Female Lead Relationship.
They make the decisions. That means they shave if it pleases the female. That means they don't shave if that pleases the female.

That doesn't mean the man gets to top from the bottom by having the woman lead out HIS fantasies while he gets to pretend its what she wants.

Complete BS.

What you are stating is the imposition of a narcissistic sissy-wannabe fantasy upon others.
I see it all the time in people I counsel (about sex and about professional items as well).

FLR means the Female Lead Relationship.
They make the decisions. That means they shave if it pleases the female. That means they don't shave if that pleases the female.

That doesn't mean the man gets to top from the bottom by having the woman lead out HIS fantasies while he gets to pretend its what she wants.

Very true. Women are surprisingly perceptive when they're being told what to do in order to be "in charge". They don't buy it for a second and know exactly what's happening. I'm lucky that my wife has natural dominate qualities and thrives on the power it gives her. But I know not to try to guide it, it always has to be what she wants, otherwise it's like running into a brick wall.

Thinking on the terms of those husbands that are feminized and caged and all the wearing of women's panties and maybe even those in a FLR ,

Why don't you completely shave all your body hair as I'm seeing pictures of men and very hairy at that, like chest and legs full of hair but only crotch shaved for the cage .

If your going to wear women's panties and shave your junk why stop there?
Continue and shave those legs cause wearing stockings with hairy legs man or woman is so wrong and can't possibly turn anyone on .
Nothing says yuck and cringes than hairy legs in stockings and a hairy chest to go with it .

You are being feminized by your wife ,, so complete the job and shave that whole body , and women ....
How are you failing in your So called FLR ?
How can you allow this to continue???
Make him shave the whole body everything must go .

Then make him post pictures of how smooth he is now .
And make him wear stockings and tight fitting panties for the pictures.

Seems some if not all of you So called FLR women are Failures and only pretending .

He must show Proof of being in a FLR and 99.999 % of these men can't be different than any other man outside of this lifestyle and makes it known as a fake - wannabe - look over - pretender.
Call it what you want, but any man not shaved bare bald is just a man getting his kinks off on this website.

Show proof of you being FLR , prove it otherwise you are NOT
20230118_112129.jpg

I always keep my pansy husband shaved and feminized. Why? Because my dates seem more anxious to have sex with him which I love watching.

(Sorry sweetie, I told you if you complained about my date last night you would be punished so I'm posting this so all the real men can see what a sissy you are).

- Denise
Well Denise - if they rather have sex with him than you maybe you just punished yourself by posting it...........sweetie

Wow she sounds terrific
She is. Even though I'm incapable of satisifying any woman and I'm a failure as a man and a husband she gets off fucking guys in front of me. She enjoys showing me what I'm missing and will never have. In some perverted way this is how I can please her. She tells me that it enhances her experiences with real men when she looks at how pathetic I am and compares me with her lovers. So in a way, I'm helping out. She taught me a long time ago how to enjoy negative attention from women because that is all I will ever get. Now I'm in ecstacy kissing her feet while she cains my ass and denies me sex.