Shaved body or not , on your husband that is .

Thinking on the terms of those husbands that are feminized and caged and all the wearing of women's panties and maybe even those in a FLR ,

Why don't you completely shave all your body hair as I'm seeing pictures of men and very hairy at that, like chest and legs full of hair but only crotch shaved for the cage .

If your going to wear women's panties and shave your junk why stop there?
Continue and shave those legs cause wearing stockings with hairy legs man or woman is so wrong and can't possibly turn anyone on .
Nothing says yuck and cringes than hairy legs in stockings and a hairy chest to go with it .

You are being feminized by your wife ,, so complete the job and shave that whole body , and women ....
How are you failing in your So called FLR ?
How can you allow this to continue???
Make him shave the whole body everything must go .

Then make him post pictures of how smooth he is now .
And make him wear stockings and tight fitting panties for the pictures.

Seems some if not all of you So called FLR women are Failures and only pretending .

He must show Proof of being in a FLR and 99.999 % of these men can't be different than any other man outside of this lifestyle and makes it known as a fake - wannabe - look over - pretender.
Call it what you want, but any man not shaved bare bald is just a man getting his kinks off on this website.

Show proof of you being FLR , prove it otherwise you are NOT
I totally agree, even if you only do it when you suck cock or get fucked by the bull. (don't forget to douche your boi pussy first)

You sound just like my wife. I live to obediently serve her and she leaves no room fot error. She punishes me for not doing my chores properly but sometimes even when I'm perfect she still inflicts pain. It turns her on to see me suffer and she often has her man beat me right before she fucks him. She says it makes sex better when she thinks of how pathetic I am while being fucked by a real man. Do you get a sexual kick from humiliating and beating your bitch or are there other reasons you do it ??
Verbal abuse and some slapping is all I need.

My wife made me get electrolysis,permenant hair removal, over my entire body. She says sissies like me shouldn't have hair, it's not appropriate. Anyone who ever wore nylon stockings over hairy legs knows how itchy it can be.

Perfect. Good boi. (or is it gurl ?)

My wife wanted to feminize me she shaved a lot of hair off me my legs my pubes she put make up on me bought me a pair of giant high heel shoes , I got dressed and fixed up in my women’s clothes in the bed room then i came out alldressed for the first time she had me stand in front of the full length mirror but we couldn’t stop laughing I looked like Herman Munster in drag , so we used it for a Halloween costume party lol she dressed as a man me as a 6 “3’ woman I looked so funny everyone had the same reaction we did it was a riot everyone just couldn’t stop laughing especially those big ass high heels lol
Funny and cool.

That's why we dont get much pussy.
True, but if you've shaved your body and wear panties n stockings while feeling and acting like a gurl you're probably more interested in sucking the bulls big cock and getting fucked by him than concerning yourself with pussy since you're not man enough to fuck her properly anyway.

Reactions: Kogjin and owlmale
It's dificult for many to understand. Ours is an admittedly strange and rare relationship which started when we were very young. My wife is very dominant by nature and has a marked sadistic componant to her personality. She enjoys wielding her power and athority over me and it turns her on sexually. In her defense I am a very submissive masochist who gets off on certian types of physical pain, humiliation,and a need to be obedient. The only way I can relate to women is in this manner. It may have come from an abusive early childhood. As you might imagine very few women want a weak effiminate sissy as a partner. Added to that, I have a micro penis,(< 3.0 inches) so I'm virtually incapable of performing coitus. So as I grew into puberty I knew I was different and could never get a girl. My future wife who was my next door neighbor when we were kids would tease me and humiliate me saying I was a sissy etc. Oddly at some point I went from hating that treatment to enjoying it. It was at least attention from a girl. Much better than being ignored. No body wants to be left out and I simply adapted to the fact that I was a wimp but at least she was interested in me.It wasn't in the normal way but it was better than nothing. She was a very good looking girl,way out of my league, but needed me to satisify her kinks. So a relationship developed albeit an odd one.She had boyfriends but always kept me in her wings in order to enjoy her other side. So as we got older and started to think about marriage,she knew she could have the best of both worlds, an obedient hubby she could exercise her dominant needs on and have real men on the side for sex without commitement. I had a beautiful wife whose treatment of me I loved and lived for. And even though our relationship sounds abusive it is not. We care for each other on an emotional and moral level. We keep it medically safe and never go beyond certian boundries even though those boundries are way out there for some folks. We know couples who fight like cats and dogs some where real abuse abounds. Our marriage is non toxic and my wife and I love one another.Good for both of you